Dynadot

Truly, Escrow Is This Slow?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a domain name in escrow. Buyer initiated transaction at Escrow.com and wired the funds to them last week Tuesday. Buyer's bank told him that the money will get to Escrow by Thursday, which I believe should be the case by now...

But up to this moment, nothing has been heard of from Escrow. I also believe that at least, by Friday, all should have been sorted out. No news... Sedo escrow does not act like this. Sincerely, Escrow needs to step up their game.

Na wa o

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @jideofor
I've taken this to your registered address as it concerns your transaction. We match transactions as they are received into our accounts.

I've just had the team double check your transaction and no funds have been received in from this customer yet. Just to be sure I've also reached out to the Buyer for a receipt.

Best regards,
Jackson Elsegood

•••
Hi @jideofor
I've taken this to your registered address as it concerns your transaction. We match transactions as they are received into our accounts.

I've just had the team double check your transaction and no funds have been received in from this customer yet. Just to be sure I've also reached out to the Buyer for a receipt.

Best regards,
Jackson Elsegood
Thank you. Please let me know how it goes. They are in Florida. May be the Hurricane slowed things.

•••
I've used Escrow.com on several occasions and I've found them to be excellent.

•••
I've used Escrow.com on several occasions and I've found them to be excellent.
This is my first time with them... I prefer to handle my things myself. Buyer initiated the escrow.com transaction and we are working to have it resolved.

•••
Completed sale and full process done Sunday. My money was supposedly dispersed 4 days ago on Monday. Still no money in my bank. If Escrow can't deliver in the 3 business days that are stated on their website and are a norm (at the most) for ACH payments in the US alternatives need to be found.

There is no reason I should have to wait a week for my money. Get it together Escrow.

•••
I did a deal through them. They were excellent

•••
I did a deal through them. They were excellent

Glad it worked out for you. Still no reason a disbursement to a Us bank account should take more than two days let alone a week. What are the getting paid for if not prompt service on all ends?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back