Travel.eu.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

quality

Established Member
Impact
19
Yes there has been a large increase in traffic the last 2 months and it is getting bigger by the day as .eu unfolds. Instead of $3-$5 a day in revenue it is now grossing $7-$12.......yep a worthless subdomain......
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
gazzip said:
:lol: Looks like he's left the building ! - To be continued...........
Gaz, you can quote me, show my address, my number whatever you want i have nothing to hide.

gazzip said:
Joker Productions is a Internet Investment & Gaming Corporation. In 1996, I started Secure Yours Inc. in Houston Texas, a small independent company specializing in domain name *cyber-piracy and **cyber-squatting laws, soon becoming the leading cyber-squatting prevention company on the internet.
"In January 2000 the domain business came to a halt,(domain bust of 2000) many domain companies went bankrupt. That was when I realized this was the right time to start buying up Premium domain properties for a fraction of their value. "

SportsBookAction.com - for sale - $100,000
SetABet.com - for sale min - 75,000 - asking xxx,xxx

JPI is an investment & resell company we purchase for the sole reason to invest & resell domain properties.

*Cyber-Piracy (registering a domain of a business with bad faith intent to profit from said business )

**Cyber-Squatting ( owning a domain name with no intention of use, but to profit with bad faith intent )

You think i care that you show this, i have nothing to hide. Its on the net for everyone to see.

gazzip said:
You're starting to look a bid dodgy yourself as far as I can tell the following is of jokerproductions.com
-
Well your right as far as you can tell, it is from my site :laugh: and???????????
sorry i did not reply right away i was sleeping.
What do you think ilasvegasrealestate.com is worth; :-/
SportsBookAction.com, SetaBet.com and SetaBet.net you left out 40 others
i would buy 1000 more like them before i would buy 1 of theseD-:
invention.web.com
annuity.web.com
caribbean.web.com
recycle.web.com
recycling.web.com
prague.web.com
eco.web.com
bmx.web.com
dubaiproperty.web.com
This is your grip of names D-: :laugh: :yell: :laugh: I hate to say this but if i was insane enuff to buy these worthless subs I would buy the names quality has.poker.web.com, travel.web.com ect.
gazzip said:
I am not defending "Quality" or his posts - Just stating what I know.
I still refuse to pass judgment on him (or the situation) based solely on circumstantial evidence".
Anything else I can help you with ? :)

Yes you can help me understand why they run these names so shotty, they cant let you know when you names expire? They dont keep their names updated? sounds/looks like troubled waters ahead. :$: buy all you can...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Joker Productions said:
Gaz, you can quote me, show my address, my number whatever you want i have nothing to hide.

You think i care that you show this, i have nothing to hide. Its on the net for everyone to see.

-
Well your right as far as you can tell, it is from my site :laugh: and???????????
sorry i did not reply right away i was sleeping.
What do you think ilasvegasrealestate.com is worth; :
SportsBookAction.com, SetaBet.com and SetaBet.net you left out 40 others
i would buy 1000 more like them before i would buy 1 of theseD-:
(against sedo's terms)
This is your grip of names D-: :laugh: :yell: :laugh: I hate to say this but if i was insane enuff to buy these worthless subs I would buy the names quality has.poker.web.com, travel.web.com ect.

Yes you can help me understand why they run these names so shotty, they cant let you know when you names expire? They dont keep their names updated? sounds/looks like troubled waters ahead. :$: buy all you can...

Hi Joker - I did not post your name here - unlike you have with me even though I have asked you if you will remove it please. :)
Whats the point of me sending you a private PM so you can check me out to prove your "Suspicions" that I have some sort of partnership with user Quality.

"i just woke up and there are 8 replys to your post Quality and all but one "GAZ" and im not sure why yet,

If I wanted my domain names posted here I would not have bothered to PM you ! It is against sedo's parking rules to post them like that so I would appreciate it if you removed them as you should be aware by now I am not "hiding" anything.

I agree that I would also rather have "qualities" names as well but that is obviously not possible - is it !

I also have no intention in getting into a pissing match as to who has "the best names" in their opinion.

As regards ilasvegasrealestate - you offered me lowxx - I told you I paid $60 for it and saying it has got 7 months left I will hold out for a "possible" end user as I have already explained to you.
What do I think its worth ? - like all domains - nothing if nobody wants to buy it :)

I can't help you understand why they run these names so shotty - Because I don't know - I do know however that the expiry dates are correct in my control panel.

Regards me being "insane" only time will tell but I can say that it would'nt surprise me if statements like that were said over other new extensions before.

My "grip of names" is also an ongoing process but saying as the majority of my names so far in their given section/keyword are among the top for both Visitors to the Sedos Listing & Unique Visitors per month I am fairly happy with what I have learned so far but realise I have loads of learning to go
Thats the reason I am here.
 
0
•••
Yes Joker productions seems to have some rather outrageous prices and sales on his site a lot of the "sales" at quite astonishing prices seem to be parked.......An old English idiom comes to mind...the Pot Calling the Kettle Black.....see link below:

http://www.goenglish.com/ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.asp

As for the "mystery" over poker.web.com the only one who knows the real story is me and the purchaser! And no matter what Joker Badger and the doubters say they really are not as clued up as they like to think.....time will vindicate me but I do not expect an apology from them.....in the meantime let them continue to hurl abuse and continue with their totally unproven assertions....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
But than again, why is poker.web.com still in your sig???
 
0
•••
Because I like it there..... :)....any objections?
 
0
•••
quality said:
Because I like it there..... :)....any objections?

No objections, just wouldve thought that since you sold it, you would've removed it since it's no longer yours... :sold:
 
0
•••
gazzip said:
:lol: Looks like he's left the building ! - To be continued...........
To this i responded, and now you are asking why i have shown your names, you put mine out there and so i showed people what your buying and what your fighting for (in the type of domains you have)
gazzip said:
If I wanted my domain names posted here I would not have bothered to PM you ! It is against sedo's parking rules to post them like that so I would appreciate it if you removed them as you should be aware by now I am not "hiding" anything.

I have cleaned them up so it is now not a violation(non active links)
and NO this wont be continued..............the END!

Has quality lost his mind?
quality said:
Yes Joker productions seems to have some rather outrageous prices and sales on his site a lot of the "sales" at quite astonishing prices seem to be parked.......An old English idiom comes to mind...the Pot Calling the Kettle Black.....see link below:
What are you talikng about NOW, show me any sold name that i have sold that is parked by me????????:-/ I dont think so quality good try, im not posting fiction. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG. Do you post just to post? Everytime you post you make stuff up, prove this quote (for once quality)

spy69 said:
But than again, why is poker.web.com still in your sig???
quality said:
Because I like it there..... :)....any objections?
YES MAYBE THE OWNER YOU SOLD IT TO (or that you claim) :sold: :laugh:
 
0
•••
Joker Productions said:
To this i responded, and now you are asking why i have shown your names, you put mine out there and so i showed people what your buying and what your fighting for (in the type of domains you have)


I have cleaned them up so it is now not a violation(non active links)
and NO this wont be continued..............the END!

Thanks :) but you did'nt remove my personal name + 2 active links in above posts, appreciate it if you will.
 
0
•••
"Let's go round again,
Maybe we'll turn back the hands of time,
let's go round again"


Average White Band 1980

Sorry, showing my age again... :red:
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for removing most my details Joker - It's just a pity these new extensions cannot be discussed without ridicule, insults and hurling abuse :)
 
0
•••
gazzip said:
Thanks for removing most my details Joker - It's just a pity these new extensions cannot be discussed without ridicule, insults and hurling abuse :)
RELAX, YOU WIN, its over...You and quality buy your subs and we all will all buy are dot com`s,net`s,org`s,and tv`s. Nobody is calling anybody names, its a forum so we all have opinions, some right some left.D-: you and i see eye to eye most of the time (just not on subs) so you have alot of respect from me. (because im always right) :-/ :td: - :laugh: anyway your no quality and to that we all at namepros thank you. :tu: As my sig. shows :imho:
Wishing everyone the best(u 2 Q.)
Francois............................................OUT!
 
0
•••
Im not sure about the abuse part Gaz... :-/ but in general terms, I wholeheartedly agree with you ..

I think the problem and the flame regarding our seemingly endless discussion/s regarding the merits of all things 'sub' is that certain members post "heres another fantastic unsubstantiated claim that im not going to substantiate regarding sub domains, so in your face doubters"

That, i think is where it all begins.. But youre right, we should all rise above the melee and discuss this professionally.

But its a problem (certainly for me) when you watch as other, maybe more impressionable members, congratulate the thread starter as to their success in this area and consider following a path that may (or may not) be paved with gold...

I dont think anyone here would like to see a fellow member potentially get hoodwinked into spending their money on something that turns out worthless..
 
0
•••
:) Peace ! - ps. I do own mostly .coms - nets - co.in - co.uk - .be's too
 
0
•••
Yes and I think people have the right to know that good quality subdomains are used and bought and sold as well....and they are not all "worthless" as some people claim......

A google search using site:.uk.com or site:.web.com or site:.us.com shows that many yes hundreds of thousands of real companies do use the subdomains and yes the email works the website works just as it does for any other domain on the internet.

And people should be grateful for people like me pointing this out rather than accusing me of lying with no proof whatsoever........

And they are also great PPC earners and yes you can still get good generic terms for your business......if you don't like em them dont buy em...many do and many buy them and use em....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
quality said:
And people should be grateful for people like me ...


And now back to are original poster...............
If you say so :yell: :'( :yell: :laugh:
 
0
•••
I'm going to leave you guys to it :lol:
 
0
•••
Ill pass it to badger .....................here catch badger...........:tu:
When he starts a new bragging thread ill be their looking for proof.................out!
 
0
•••
Quality, the problem you have here is that some of us have elephant size memories (as well as bodies... )

quality said:
I have personally sold a centralnic .eu.com domain for $11,000 but it was a great domain. So the sceptics r wrong and have missed the boat as the best domain are already held.

remember that claim you made in May last year...?? thread located here

And of course couple that with the now classic $15k sale of poker.web.com (that incidentally still points to your parking page and shows you as the owner) here
quality said:
I am pleased to announce that I have today sold the domain
for £15,000!!!!! Yep its true and to all those sceptics that said it was
a worthless sub-domain YOU WERE WRONG!!!! The money is in my bank account!!!

Despite these fabulous sales (which i dont think anyone has called you a liar on), the root domain holder (CentralNic) still report their highest sale as being $1700... :-/
 
0
•••
Badger said:
Quality, the problem you have here is that some of us have elephant size memories (as well as bodies... )



remember that claim you made in May last year...?? thread located here

And of course couple that with the now classic $15k sale of poker.web.com (that incidentally still points to your parking page and shows you as the owner) here

Despite these fabulous sales (which i dont think anyone has called you a liar on), the root domain holder (CentralNic) still report their highest sale as being $1700... :-/

WoW! now thats is some great stuff, been holding that ace in the hole for a while there BADGER. glad i missed the poker game.

Originally Posted by qualityI have personally sold a centralnic .eu.com domain for $11,000 but it was a great domain.

Name?

Missed that one somehow

-Allan
This question was asked by allan on 05*07*2005
Allan you never got that answer i wonder why :-/
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back