IT.COM

Transfer out from Pheenix

NameSilo
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
Pheenix sent me invalid auth code when I try to transfer.
The support email no respond, what can I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you need to wait.
I had exactly the same issue as you the past few days. They answered me after 4 days of waiting and now domain is -finally- on its way out.

Apparently they only get to respond to all tickets once a week or something

•••
you need to wait.
I had exactly the same issue as you the past few days. They answered me after 4 days of waiting and now domain is -finally- on its way out.

Apparently they only get to respond to all tickets once a week or something

They created a ticket on pheenix.kayako.com and nobody respond the ticket after one week.

•••
They created a ticket on pheenix.kayako.com and nobody respond the ticket after one week.

Sorry to hear that. All I can tell you is describe exactly what I did, just in case it helps:
-I requested the codes by using the transfer out option
-after one day of waiting, I created a ticket requesting the status of the transfer
-after 3 days I finally received the codes but no response from the support
-since the codes were wrong, I requested them twice again but this time they arrived the same day along with a response from the support that they had sent the codes.
-since they were again wrong, I told them so via the ticket and I received the correct ones next day
-I tried to transfer the domain out but this time was locked (probably due to the long waiting) so I contacted them yet again to unlock it.
-next day domain got unlocked and I finally started the transfer.

maybe something in the above procedure might help you get the help you need

•••
If you are transferring to godaddy, godaddy has problems gathering the emails from the pheenix whois.

If you go here, it will most likely be the wrong email:

https://dcc.godaddy.com/domains/transfers/in

You may have to get godaddy to look at the whois on pheenix and manually change it somehow.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back