IT.COM

Transfer of domain held by Escrow.com at GoDaddy to my DynaDot failed twice so far

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
I had a domain that was in the domain holding service with escrow.com Buyer paid for about six months, then just couldn't pay any longer, and we agreed that I should just take the domain back.

Twice now I have provided the transfer authorization code provided to me by escrow.com to DynaDot to transfer the domain from GoDaddy (which is where the domain is held by escrow.com while in their holding domain escrow status), and it has failed. The first time escrow.com said that it must have been because the request came over the weekend while no one was available at escrow to authorize the transfer, but it happened a second time now on a weekday.

Luckily, each time it fails DynaDot simply credits the payment to my account as DynaDot credit, and I am able to re-initiate it. However, I am using a coupon code to get the cost down to 7.99 and that offer will expire in a week if this isn't handled! :xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Third time - charming success!

•••
Hello Xynames,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the first two attempts. We're really glad to see that the transaction is successful now. Feel free to send us a message if you ever need assistance again.

Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back