Traffic Miami 07

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ken_

DomainWorldMediaEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congras to all sellers :)

I still don't get any bis for my domains :(

•••
thanks Sharon...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

•••
I sold GroomingCats.com !! It's my first ever sale. I can't believe it, I didn't expect either of my two names to actually sell. I was just excited getting them into the auction!

Congrats to all other sellers!

•••
you sell GroomingCats.com yet I didnt sell Gulfrefinery.com

lol congrats m8 on your first sale :)

•••
lol...there were some Good steals in this silent auction.
congrats to those buyers

Last edited:
•••
SellBusinessDomains said:
Congras to all sellers :)

I still don't get any bis for my domains :(
Likewise on both!

•••
I sold two...

Tattoos.la $360
UnlimitedFilesharing.com $300

Thx.

•••
sold prequalifiedhomeloan.com $590.00

•••
I sold

NewspaperSubscription.us - $300
NewspaperSubscriptions.info - $300

It's strange to see some of the stuff that went when you have similar names that got no bids. For example, CancunHotelGuide.com went for around $1,200, but my CancunHotelPackage.com didn't get a bid.

I also thought that my GasStations.org would get some bids after seeing some other .orgs getting interest, but I guess with 3,000 names and some high-quality competition, you can't expect every name to get attention.

Congrats to all the buyers and sellers.

•••
troopscott said:
sold 3 I saw so far

kissing.ws 300
quickrepair.com 770
incorporatingcompanies.com 300

I thought you said incorporatingcompanies.com sold for almost 3k??

•••
troopscott said:
I was going to bid on UnlimitedFilesharing.com $300
and got tied up with someting else sorry :(

Thats okie Lol.. Actually those are my first sales and am happy abt em :)

Thx.

•••
if troop or paxton would post a final silent auction sales list, it would be much appreciated. if the previous post is the final list, let me know.
by the way, thanks you two for keeping all of us updated throughout the past few days.
Cheers.

•••
didnt sell any,

however i am more bullish on this industry then ever before

congrats to all who made sales

:yell:

•••
Good results for me , one sale in live and three in silent. :)

Well done all those NP's who sold their names. :$:

What did not sell surprised me, I had the .us version (almost) of a .com that just missed reserve at over 1 million in the live. Had a low reserve in the silent and "0" bids.

Noticed a few other .us names did not attract bids , bad news when you see sales of .io , .cm. .ws. :td: for .us :!:

•••
Yeah congrats to all those who made a sale. Those who did not, hit it hard next time :)

Thx.

•••
Congrats to those that had sales...

when - where - is the next event you are participating in ??

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

•••
I sold these dotcoms:
yaggi
laigo
carthon
privateblogger

•••
EDIT - Did anyone else realize that there are ZERO .TV domains in the sold list? I submitted around a dozen and I know others that did as well. You would think prime, one-word .tv domains would show up at least in the silent when you've got sold .ws, .la, .cm, .fm and yes, even .us domains having SOLD. Does Moniker have a preclusion to .tv? - END EDIT

Here's an idea...

Perhaps Moniker should swap the auction around... put the entire chosen list up for "Silent" auction a week BEFORE the event, then take the top 250 names with bids to the Live.

It would drive sales and certainly put the emphasis on the bidders choosing the value and remove the choice variable that we all seem to have differing opinions on.

And how could that be bad for Moniker? I'm sure, at the very least, it will drive bids en mass and earlier pricing for those that make the Live.

As a secondary effect, I think it would drive attendance to the auction. If you had dog in the hunt, you would certainly be more motivated to attend either in person or remotely.

What do you think? Should a domain make the Live on demonstrated merit alone?

GoPC

Last edited:
•••
This was my first auction on the selling side! After reviewing the auction results, my wife decided she likes domains...

Thanks to Paxton, Sharon, Troopscott and everybody else from NP that helped and posted ongoing results. Those of us in the viewers gallery really appreciated it.

This is what I sold at my first auction:

Emmanuel.com (live - also first domain ever sold)
Math.net (live-->silent)

PraiseGod.com (silent)
JesusLovesMe.com (silent)
SeattleNews.com (silent)

Thanks again, and Praise God (.com),
Marc

Last edited:
•••
Yes, thanks for all those that posted updates, great job !!!!. I was so sure that my DailyCreditReports.com would get a bid, but to no avail. Oh well, better luck next time. Congrats to all those that had a sale.

•••
npcomplete said:
This was my first auction on the selling side! After reviewing the auction results, my wife decided she likes domains...

Thanks to Paxton, Sharon, Troopscott and everybody else from NP that helped and posted ongoing results. Those of us in the viewers gallery really appreciated it.

This is what I sold at my first auction:

Emmanuel.com (live - also first domain ever sold)
Math.net (live-->silent)

PraiseGod.com (silent)
JesusLovesMe.com (silent)
SeattleNews.com (silent)

Thanks again, and Praise God (.com),
Marc

With names like those I can only assume that you have never put them up for sale before:? :$: :$:

Guess there must be a few more goodies in the closet, well done and welcome to NP's.

GoPC said:
EDIT - Did anyone else realize that there are ZERO .TV domains in the sold list? I submitted around a dozen and I know others that did as well. You would think prime, one-word .tv domains would show up at least in the silent when you've got sold .ws, .la, .cm, .fm and yes, even .us domains having SOLD. Does Moniker have a preclusion to .tv? - END EDIT

Here's an idea...

Perhaps Moniker should swap the auction around... put the entire chosen list up for "Silent" auction a week BEFORE the event, then take the top 250 names with bids to the Live.

It would drive sales and certainly put the emphasis on the bidders choosing the value and remove the choice variable that we all seem to have differing opinions on.

And how could that be bad for Moniker? I'm sure, at the very least, it will drive bids en mass and earlier pricing for those that make the Live.

As a secondary effect, I think it would drive attendance to the auction. If you had dog in the hunt, you would certainly be more motivated to attend either in person or remotely.

What do you think? Should a domain make the Live on demonstrated merit alone?

GoPC

A very good idea- Moniker - what say you :?

•••
wrong thread lol sorry ...

Last edited:
•••
Thanks wot, it has been a learning experience. I did have a few other names in this auction that didn't sell, like antique.org and physicist.com with fairly low reserves. I also had blessed.com but the reserves were high... where they belong, so it didn't sell. Since I am a blessed physicist that collects antiques I suppose I will just keep those domains. I do have a lot of older domains from the early years that I hope to submit in coming auctions... after reading the forums. I can see I have a lot to learn...

Marc

•••
npcomplete said:
Thanks wot, it has been a learning experience. I did have a few other names in this auction that didn't sell, like antique.org and physicist.com with fairly low reserves. I also had blessed.com but the reserves were high... where they belong, so it didn't sell. Since I am a blessed physicist that collects antiques I suppose I will just keep those domains. I do have a lot of older domains from the early years that I hope to submit in coming auctions... after reading the forums. I can see I have a lot to learn...

Marc

Hi Marc,

You may be in a learning process but a very large proportion of success in this business is having the names and you are well in there.

Antique.org and Physicist.com are premium names and personally I would not let them go for anything less then than well in to $xx,xxx upwards.

Good luck

ps Would like to see some of your "earlier" domains :)

Last edited:
•••
For those who had domains in the auctions, a reminder about the exclusivity contract you signed with Moniker:

* You gave them the exclusive right to sell those domains for 120 days after submission or 60 days after the auction, whichever comes later; and

* "This exclusive right and authority to sell period will automatically renew at the end of each term unless Buyer/Seller Agent is notified by Seller in writing within 15 days of expiration that Seller is terminating the Agreement." (So remember to terminate the agreement if you don't want Moniker to keep those rights!)​

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back