Domain Empire

Traffic measurement question

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there any way to measure the traffic at
a web site that you DON'T own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think there is really anyway to know for sure without access to their true stats ~ Alexa is not really very accurate any longer .... Maybe for Very High Volume Traffic sites only :(

•••
Not the full dtls. But some hint @ alexa.com

•••
Alexa can give you some idea. It is as accurate as it ever was and ever will be. NOt accurate at all, but can give you an idea. Especially if you have a site with an alexa rank that gets traffic. You can judge against that.

I can tell you that around 70 to 100 visits a day gets me an Alexa rank between 200K and 100K or so consistently.

•••
zquest said:
Alexa can give you some idea. It is as accurate as it ever was and ever will be. NOt accurate at all, but can give you an idea. Especially if you have a site with an alexa rank that gets traffic. You can judge against that.

I can tell you that around 70 to 100 visits a day gets me an Alexa rank between 200K and 100K or so consistently.
I will bet that this differs greatly depending on catagory of site content. I have a site that averages around 175 visits (120 uniques) per day & rank over 1,000,000.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back