Dynadot

Parking service for traffic measurement

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Miroslavv

Impact
Hello, I have domain without hosting. I would like to measure traffic.
Could you recomend me any service which provides this?
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dan.com

I don't know if they provide geo stats.

•••
Sedo.com

They provide geo stats

•••
•••
None as nothing will be real without hosting adding content and then monitoring it. A site with 1 page of information will out rank your next domain and 2 pages doubles that.

•••
None as nothing will be real without hosting adding content and then monitoring it. A site with 1 page of information will out rank your next domain and 2 pages doubles that.
Why do you think that? I have this domain just for sale.

•••
If the goal is statistic, get a free hosting and use Google Analytics.
If the goal is parking, list the domain on a parking company like Sedo, Bodis, PC.
If the goal is sale, list the domain on a marketplace like DAN with a BIN price.
If you want statistic from a parking company for a domain that you want to sell is too confused.
Visits can be completed unrelated to parking revenue and/or chance to sell the domain.

•••
Why do you think that? I have this domain just for sale.
See for yourself develop your worst name you will out rank best in days.

•••
Server side statistics are hard to measure mostly because of bots inflating traffic numbers, one of the best way to go if you want to measure domain traffic without hosting almost in real time could be using cloudflare, point your domain to their nameservers AND activate the analytics feature, normally the traffic is inflated by an order of magnitude of x2, just divide the visitor count by half and ignore the bot traffic to get a good estimated.

•••
Hello, I have domain without hosting. I would like to measure traffic.
Could you recomend me any service which provides this?
Thank you
Vote for bodis, they protect and deliver real traffic for advertisers. If you want for more data , you can use CNAME record and configure with your own nameserver, and connect with third analytics services ,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back