Domain Empire

Traditional or Simplified??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
When reg'ing Chinese characters... Is better to have Traditional or Simplified??

Cheers! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think Simplified. This was where I wasted the most $$$ :P. Just a forewarning! Hopefully WhoNet can come in and give his opinion :)!

•••
I think Simplified. This was where I wasted the most $$$ :P. Just a forewarning! Hopefully WhoNet can come in and give his opinion :)!

Yes, absolutely right
icon14.gif

The most biggest market for 'Chinese language user' is in China, and people there use the Simplified Chinese
dislaugh.gif

•••
Simplified are much more valuable, that is what is used mostly on mainland China.

•••
If you have the choice reg both so you keep your market hold. Like others say use the simplified

•••
Wow! Thanks everybody! Glad I asked!

Saucey :alien:

•••
If you do idn.cn you get both automatically

•••
If you do idn.cn you get both automatically

Hmmm... I recently reg'd a IDN.cn, I used simplified.. Are you saying that I also own the "traditional" version for the same IDN.cn?? I have not seen/noticed it at my registrar.. would it just automatically show up in my account...or...???

Thanks.

•••
You actually end up with 4 (four) versions

•••
•••
•••
•••
Be careful if you are using a translator as over half the time it gives you the wrong thing or the right word but it doesn't work in it's context etc
Best to ask someone who is native to the language

•••
simplefied is whating to get. sory for in my englesh is not good

•••
simplified all the way for me:lala:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back