Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Trademark Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
I did a Tess search and found that someone has applied for a TM on d-r-o-n-e-b-a-l-l

I have the singular and the plural (com) and they have been listed on Sedo.

I reg'd them back in 2011 - will the pending TM affect these names? Would love to hear some feedback/advice.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Research the applicant. Contact an experienced domain attorney. From a cursory look at the applicant, application, and your portfolio, I think you may find a lot of common ground with the applicant. Consultation with an attorney may provide some options you did not know existed; plus any contact with the applicant or its representatives should be undertaken in a manner that does not diminish any of your existing rights. Initial legal consultations are often free; taking action is where the billing starts. Good luck!
 
0
•••
I have next question.For example pop.com is registered before pop trademark and in this case don't have some problem.But I see pop.xyz i available and register it.My question is-if pop.xyz domain violate trademark pop because trademark is registered before pop.xyz domain or because pop.com i already registered before trademark I will not have a problems????Please for fast answer
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back