Dynadot

Tracking the Growth of Crypto and Tech Projects in the .App Name Space

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dotappguy

Established Member
Impact
As for most DIY startups, who are bootstrapping and can barely rub two pennies together - a gTLD is a perfect remedy for preserving a sense of brand awareness while maintaining a small runway to get it going - especially if you are a solo programmer or small team. I believe we will naturally see a trend of more and more web apps and projects gravitating towards the .app domain space.

This post is to aggregate and track the trend of crypto and tech projects using the .app name, add any projects you come across and it will be included in the following list:

Wallets:
edge.app

Information:
tokenomics.app

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As for most DIY startups, who are bootstrapping and can barely rub two pennies together - a gTLD is a perfect remedy for preserving a sense of brand awareness while maintaining a small runway to get it going - especially if you are a solo programmer or small team. I believe we will naturally see a trend of more and more web apps and projects gravitating towards the .app domain space.

This post is to aggregate and track the trend of crypto and tech projects using the .app name, add any projects you come across and it will be included in the following list:

Wallets:
edge.app

Information:
tokenomics.app
I tend to agree. Web apps are in their infancy and .app is a sensible extension for them.

•••
edge.app
betbox.app
tokenomics.app

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back