IT.COM

Traceable Email Oureach Tool For Domainers

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you like the outreach tool...

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes

votes
    0.0%
  • no

votes
    0.0%
  • needs some improvement

vote
    100.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Vijay342

Established Member
Impact
Good news domainers...a traceable outreach email tool exclusively designed for domainers is launched today..

I have created this tool exclusively for domainers to send outreach emails to potential end-users. This tool can send traceable emails for you in a jiff.

You will receive an email notification with geolocation info immediately after some one opens your email . So, send and relax.

You will now know if some one cared about your email or not..

Why use this tool?

• All Emails sent using this tool are traceable with important geoloaction info such as email open time, receiver country, city, zipcode and Google map co-ordinates.
  • Unlike other traceable email tools out there, your email never enters spam folder. This is because your emails are sent from our own broker email with "reply to" configured to your own email. That means, mails go from our server and replies enter your own inbox. Awesome...right?
  • Your emails look professional because they are sent from [email protected] on your behalf. This solves the problem of many beginner domainers that do not have a business email.When you outreach from gmail,yahoo..etc, you are easily ignored
  • You can optionally input the minimum offer, buy it now price and your domain BIN listing URL. Your email is appended with a nice call to action button specifying your BIN price at the end of your email.
To avoid abuse of this tool, I am restricting it to registered users only.You can send two emails to test this tool after registering (registration requires just your email and password info. nothing else)

After registering and testing the tool, if you love it, write to me at [email protected] to get full access. (Please understand. If I don't restrict this tool, they may send abusive language and repeated emails from my server)
Test drive the tool here : https://powerdomaining.com/outreach/

upcoming tool...bulk word tld checker..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting! But I dont received a tracking email

•••
Interesting! But I dont received a tracking email
you don't get tracking email if you open it from your email. Only emails sent to clients i.e to emails are tracked

•••
•••
I send it to 3rd email!
I was editing the code and forgot to enable the restriction. it now works only for registered users..

•••
What email relay provider are you using?

•••
•••
I am simply using php mail function

Then get ready to be blacklisted. Don't want to be a party pooper but this setup is not gonna work. Just being realistic.

•••
Then get ready to be blacklisted. Don't want to be a party pooper but this setup is not gonna work. Just being realistic.
what set up seems wrong for you?
tell me I will change it

•••
You will end up sending lots of unsolicited emails from the same email address and ip address. Your email address and ip address will get flagged for sending spam in notime. Your ip address will end up on blacklists and the majority of every email sent will go to spam.

•••
You will end up sending lots of unsolicited emails from the same email address and ip address. Your email address and ip address will get flagged for sending spam in notime. Your ip address will end up on blacklists and the majority of every email sent will go to spam.
This seems true. I guessed it before.That is why I am currently allowing only two emails per user. Full access will be given to trusted users only. Thats why I asked them to write to to me to get full access

•••
This seems true. I guessed it before.That is why I am currently allowing only two emails per user. Full access will be given to trusted users only. Thats why I asked them to write to to me to get full access

And you're using HostGator? Not the best reputation for email as well.

•••
And you're using HostGator? Not the best reputation for email as well.
I know it I am going to switch hosting in the coming months...anyway I am not a developer. I love creating new thinks..that moved me create these tools..I am doing these by learning from w3schools and google searches...

•••
I know it I am going to switch hosting in the coming months...anyway I am not a developer. I love creating new thinks..that moved me create these tools..I am doing these by learning from w3schools and google searches...

Great. Your thinking isn't bad at all although personally I think there are already enough paid solutions like yours that have a proven track record so it'll be hard to compete.

Deliverability of email is quite complicated if you want to do it right.

That being said, don't let it discourage you! I wish you best of luck with your project and keep on developing and learning!

•••
Great. Your thinking isn't bad at all although personally I think there are already enough paid solutions like yours that have a proven track record so it'll be hard to compete.

Deliverability of email is quite complicated if you want to do it right.

That being said, don't let it discourage you! I wish you best of luck with your project and keep on developing and learning!
Thank you...

•••
..and how do you think it is different from using FREE GMAIL or PAID GSUITE with FREE MAILTRACK Chrome Extension?

You are trying Vijay, that's a good one but I'd suggest you not to waste your efforts on things/tools which are already available in abundance. Focus on pain points of domainers by reading all the threads here on namepros and come up with solutions to those pain points.

Best wishes!

•••
..and how do you think it is different from using FREE GMAIL or PAID GSUITE with FREE MAILTRACK Chrome Extension?

You are trying Vijay, that's a good one but I'd suggest you not to waste your efforts on things/tools which are already available in abundance. Focus on pain points of domainers by reading all the threads here on namepros and come up with solutions to those pain points.

Best wishes!
I am trying..Actually I have created it for myself and wanted to test how it works to help others too

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back