IT.COM

FREE Domaining tool..Working on outreach email tracker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Vijay342

Established Member
Impact
thanks for loving the free tools I have created so far. You are all crazy about that taken tld checker tool. I am glad I did this.

As domainers we all know selling to end users is always profitable. For that we need to reach them via their email.

That is why we send outreach emails. But the problem I face always is I don't know whether my email was seen by the prospect or not.
Did not they see my email or they are not interested?
A big confusion...isn't it?

So, I am working on to create domainer tool for domainers for outreach email tracking. I am planning the tool to have these features.
1. You will send email using this tool and relax
2. within seconds of some prospect opening your email, you will get an alert that your was opened with a link to track his location
3. you will visit the link to see details like when and where the email was opened like time, country.city, isp, and location coordinates of google map

How would you like this tool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Like your idea much, and if you create some kind of value add for domain sales - that would be interesting. Keep in mind you will have to compete against the ,many many many free versions of email trackers. I am not a developer, so my imagination is prob a bit smaller, but what would make it different for domain sales - that would be interesting to learn about.

•••
An auto email app/tool for different categories/niches and name lists. Its hard to know who you sent to and then who you are in discussions with or who doesn't want email unsubscribe.
So a pre-made text/script (niche targeted) with space for domain/domains
Then simply press push emails..
Example add to list/send email to:
Technology [livetechsupport.net]
Medical [Globalmedgroup, HarleySt,]
Crypto []
Retail.. []
Aged []
Some people aren't natural sales people, so this would be very handy and would sell! (c) M.I.
Whoever makes this count me in..

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back