Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvginspires20

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

Any thoughts on what you think this domain is worth? From what I've seen on NameBio and other marketplaces, LLL.io domains are still valuable. Any and all advice is welcome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello, thanks for the reply. I'm not sure why I thought it'd be worth more, but in that case, is it even worth keeping? I've seen a few domains of this type sell for $xxx - $x,xxx before. Do you think the way the letters are arranged has something to do with the low value?

•••
The letters are so-called "Western premiums". From what I remember, not all LLL.io of this type are registered yet. So, the "resale" value of this domain to fellow domainers is reg fee - because any fellow domainer can go and hand-register a similar quality domain. The end-user value, if someone needs the name, is around $300. So, the best course of actions is, IMO: set a BIN price between $100 and $400. If the domain does not sell for a year, let it drop (unless of course similar quality domains stop being available for hand-registering).

•••
Do you think the way the letters are arranged has something to do with the low value?

For sure. The way the letters are arranged makes a WHOLE lot of difference.

I have sold a few 3L.io domains on Flippa and like to follow the .io trends closely. My best 3L .io sold for $190 and my worst, well around $26.

My best guess is that tpe.io might sell for around $50 on Flippa.

•••
I would say 50, max 100, on Flippa

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back