Dynadot

domain Collection of .org and .net Domain Names - careermove.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dual

Impact
What are you thoughts on the following domain names? How much would you say they are worth?
  • Removed
I'm a beginner, and these are the first domains I've bought. I haven't been able to sell any so far. Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem you have is that dot org really only works well with certain names. The orgs that sell tend to be single words too. I suspect you'd struggle to sell any of these for much above reg fee.

•••
The problem you have is that dot org really only works well with certain names. The orgs that sell tend to be single words too. I suspect you'd struggle to sell any of these for much above reg fee.
Ah, that's a shame. Should I just put them all up on GoDaddy Auctions? It would be nice to at least get my money back.

•••
Some of them aren't terrible

Raisecash.org is ok, but maybe a bit scammy sounding
Careermove.org is not bad and works well with org
Collegecourse.org is probably the best, plus suits the org extension.

I'd probably focus on these. Stick them on a popular market and price to sell. The last two I'd probably renew and give them some more time if needed.

Personally I wouldn't waste my time with the others.

Last edited:
•••
That is good advice, thank you. What market and price points would you recommend? I have been using undeveloped.com (fixed price) and sedo.com (make an offer) but have had zero success. It seems that I should try a different approach, but I'm not sure what's the best way to go about doing it.

•••
Bump
Any other opinions on these domain names?

•••
I really like the Private Investment url, I think that has private equity company potential. Not really a fan of any of the others.

•••
I have a lot of these kinds of domains.

And even though I've not sold a single one so far... I still like them. :)

I'd even be willing to take a chance on a bunch of yours at reg price if you want a bulk buyer...

PM me if you want me to take them off your hands. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back