Dynadot

Totally new help please

NameSilo
Watch

Saiyanman14

Impact
Ok so I thought I would go ahead and buy some domains to start I have 4 these being

Betgame.uk
Tvmagazine.co.uk
Tvmagazines.co.uk
Closeddomains.com

Now I know I'll never probly sell them but we all started somewhere right?

So now to the things I don't also understand , let's say I want to start selling domains to company's for example I use key words I'll use plumbing as an example I then look on key words Google...lets say emergencyplumber.com is available how do I sell that to a company? in my mind when I Google plumbing company's , they already have an established website ( which obvs has a domain connected)

Am I being a idiot here in my thinking haha?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's good youre thinking it through.

Companies do upgrade their domain names. Some have multiple sites also.

Youre not selling them a wbsite. Youre offering a better name.

•••
I see so based on the clicks that the keywords get your basically saying to them if you change it to my domain you will get even more?

But then how would I know that my domain would provide more than they currently have ? I couldn't email estimations as facts would be so much better

•••
You don't know that. You just know it would be good for them. You can't know what they are thinking. Also, you should sell your domains on marketplaces so more people can see they are available for purchase.

•••
•••
Thanks for that link but it does not answer my questions ha.

Also let's say I have betgame.uk on sedo and using the park feature

What is parking actually doing and how is it benefiting my domain name ? For me to sell and make a profit

My questions might annoy some but when you Google help on most of this stuff it's just links to buy my guide to remaining or some other con

•••
•••
Hello @Saiyanman14 and welcome to NamePros.
I like your TVMagazine.co.uk I think that has a good potential to sell.
Keep reading and learning. I wish you the best.

•••
no idea how to sell it though haha, obviously i have them on sedo, afternic, flippa , etc... but going to high end users is rather tricky, ive so far only contacted 2 different magazine companies being. tvchoicemagazine.co.uk and whatsontv.co.uk

now id assume the tvchoicemagazine which is a huge company in the uk could be interested in buying it but who knows !

•••
•••
thanks for the links, i have read the majority of them and im still slightly confused, for example targeting ad companies from google ( if im right the ads are from the actual company ) so really should i not be targeting them?

second of all ads on a parked domain? well i parked my domain on afternic but when i type my domain into a url it just says error forbidden request so how do i know what ads are on my actual domain to target lol?

•••
Any link to article, which tells how to search good domain names and some research.

Thanks in Advance.

•••
With domains such as EmergencyPlumber.com, build a website off that domain and sell the leads it generates to companies in that area. This works especially well if you use cities in your domain (ex: Detroit Carpet Cleaners).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back