Dynadot

TopCoin: The First Domain Cryptocurrency. Will You Invest?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BasedBeyond

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys, I just started getting into cryptocurrency investments. So far I am invested in Electroneum, PAC coin, and other coins. I recently came across a cryptocurrency called TopCoin (TOP). I just wanted to get your opinion on this coin, and wanted to see if any of you see potential in it/ will invest in it. I am in no way affiliated with Topcoin or its affiliates/sponsors.

Below was taken directly off of the Topcoin official website:

Description of Topcoin

Topcoin is based on the belief that alternative currencies, and specifically those based on the Bitcoin protocol, will introduce creativity & lower transaction costs in almost all aspects of the financial system.

Topcoin is designed to disrupt customer loyalty-reward programs, an industry widely loved by consumers that has artificially high transaction costs. Like frequent flyer miles in the travel industry, Topcoin rewards purchasers of digital goods with currency that can be used to purchase additional related services. Topcoin’s initial applications are in the web site creation ecosystem, including domain names and web hosting.

Topcoin was created in September 2014 by Josh Jones and Michael Blend, two leading technology entrepreneurs based in Santa Monica, California.

How to earn TopCoin

The only way to earn TPC is to buy a domain name that offers TPC with each purchase.

Similar to frequent flyer programs, participating gTLDs like .link, .sexy, and .ninja award you TPC when you purchase a new registration. After you purchase the domain name, you will be notified by the registrar that you have been awarded TPC.

To earn some TPC, just purchase a domain name from one of the participating gTLDs.

How to spend Topcoin

You can use TPC to buy domain names and other services at our launch partners listed on this page. The TPC network is growing rapidly, so please check this page regularly. If your favorite registrar, registry, web host, SSL provider, or web site creator is not on our list, let us know and we will contact them! You can even use them to buy Pokémon GO Pokémon!

Currently accepted on:

- UNIREGISTRY
- POKEMON GO
- CHUNK HOST

Let me know what you guys think of this cryptocurrency as we are all domainers.

Thank you for your comments in advanced and happy investing!

- BasedB

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back