Dynadot

information Topcoin News

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Happy Holidays from the Topcoin team
We are excited to announce that Topcoin Ltd. will be issuing new tokens on the Ethereum Blockchain standard.

Being a valued member of our ecosystem and early adopter we wanted to thank you for your support and offer each existing Topcoin holder a chance to convert your existing tokens at a ratio of 1:2 old Tokens to new Tokens. For example if you have 100 existing TPC tokens in your account, under our new program you will be entitled to a total of 200 new TPC tokens.

In addition to converting your Topcoin, you will also have the opportunity to participate in our sale and buy additional Topcoin at $0.10 per token for a limited time.

Please click here and register your new account at Topcoin.network. Once your profile is complete, you will be able to link your old account and Topcoin balance using the email of your original account.

Your new Topcoin will be converted at the end of the sale round and will be usable in our expanded ecosystem in March 2018.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
does that mean we will be getting rich?

•••
I always wondering, how much 1 topcoin equal to? either to dollars or other famous coins. I spent lots of money on uniregistry, and got lots of notices of receiving topcoins, but totally have no sense what does the coins mean in value.

anyone can tell? from my personal research, look like they worth.......almost nothing....if I m wrong, please correct me. I love to see it has good value. :)

•••
•••
•••
Topcoin dot network domain? The fact that somebody (who started this coin) elected to promote his business under "new" gtld by itself means more misunderstanding in enduser eyes, and lack of trust in eyes of at least some domain investors.

Uniregistry gives me these coins for each purchase, but so far I found no way or need to use them even on uniregistry itself (my pricing is already bulk and the system would not let me to pay with these coins for other orders).

Imho, $$$ value of each coin, since it is generated by uniregistry purchases, should be close to zero at this time, due to low uniregistry margin on registrations/transfers/renewal transactions that are generating these "coins".

What if they wish to start just another global crypto currency and unlink the existing coins from existing system? Isn't it too late?

•••
It is interesting to me that they are going to use ETH and not BTC...

•••
More News
c6f4bc5b-32d6-4c43-a6ee-c2384b530082.jpg
Thank you for registering at Topcoin.network!

We’re excited about expanding our loyalty ecosystem. Topcoin was the first loyalty program on the blockchain in 2014. Since then the world has caught on to blockchain and it is currently a hot topic. We were here first and intend to be here for the long run.

Our goal is to expand our ecosystem within the domain industry for all digital goods and services such as hosting, email and other business services that are paired with domains.

Our conversion and sale round begins next Tuesday 1/16/18. Click here to sign into your account, and remember to link your old topcoin email address to take advantage of the 2:1 conversion.

Keep up with our updates at blog.topcoin.network.

Sincerely,

George Minardos
CEO

•••
Topcoin dot network domain? The fact that somebody (who started this coin) elected to promote his business under "new" gtld by itself means more misunderstanding in enduser eyes, and lack of trust in eyes of at least some domain investors.

Uniregistry gives me these coins for each purchase, but so far I found no way or need to use them even on uniregistry itself (my pricing is already bulk and the system would not let me to pay with these coins for other orders).

Imho, $$$ value of each coin, since it is generated by uniregistry purchases, should be close to zero at this time, due to low uniregistry margin on registrations/transfers/renewal transactions that are generating these "coins".

What if they wish to start just another global crypto currency and unlink the existing coins from existing system? Isn't it too late?
Topcoin.com
Topcoin.network

Both

•••
Does anyone think they might become the domainers ' cryptocurrency / token?

•••
•••
Topcoin TDE Delay Announcement

Dear Topcoin holders,

I am writing to inform you that we have decided to delay the Topcoin Token Distribution Event (TDE). Please read this note for a full explanation.

As you may know, Topcoin was the pioneer in the blockchain loyalty space with our introduction of Topcoin in 2014. For over the past six months we have been hard at work on the expansion of the new Topcoin ecosystem with a TDE.

Before launching our TDE, we evaluated the best systems available and decided to re-launch Topcoin on the Ethereum platform. Since we made that decision, the Ethereum network has evolved considerably and we have long-term faith in the platform. However, it recently has been plagued by network congestion and higher transaction costs. Because Topcoin is one of the few tokens extensively used in commerce, we have decided that these transaction delay times and higher fees will not be acceptable to our Topcoin ecosystem.

We have therefore made the strategic decision to delay our TDE while we develop a proprietary alternate coin that will allow Topcoin to exist on top of the bitcoin cash ledger. We are excited about this recent development and we will be providing more information on this shortly and you will be the first to know.

We will honor the 2:1 conversion for those that are registered as well as Topcoin conversion for anyone that registered and bought Topcoin on Topcoin.network. If you have purchased Topcoin and would prefer to receive a refund until we relaunch the TDE, please contact us on the contact page of topcoin.com. Your Topcoins will continue to function on the Uniregistry platform and at topcoin.com in the meantime.

Sincerely,

George Minardos
CEO
Topcoin Ltd.

•••
Yeah, nit really happy about this

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back