Dynadot

information Top trending keywords for July

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Here are the top trending keywords in .COM and .NET for the month of July.
Pokemon and Go were the top two in each category

kk.JPG

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmm... so this might be a good domain:

gopokemonpokegotaerialmatterlivesgenesdirtypanda.com

hahaah :laugh:

•••
Thanks for the info

I was curious and I checked reported sales at namebio for domains starting or ending (or sometimes containing) these keywords.

Sales are pretty much stable and they don't seem to follow the registration trend. However, we are talking of small numbers, 1 to 10 sales per year, so statistics are not really possible on such small numbers.

I checked a couple stats on verisign, and the trends are not really apparent either. I am not too sure what stats they can pull for a keyword like 'go' which could be used in domains like goblin and godancing and have different name structure.

WIll any of you modify your search structure based on these statistics to include/reemphasize these trendy keywords ?

•••
Hmm Interesting thanks for the info.

•••
pokemon get too much hype.

•••
Hmmm... so this might be a good domain:

gopokemonpokegotaerialmatterlivesgenesdirtypanda.com

hahaah :laugh:
that's a good idea lol :D

•••
•••
glad to see "got"in there..

•••
Possible trademark issues on any 'Pokemon' domains. ..bummer!

•••
Nice to see "Aerial" trending finally more than 2y after me snatching up all the best Aerial domains left and right before the UAS/UAV/drone industry really geared up :-P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back