Dynadot

negotiable Top SEO .com and .co.uk Domains for Sale from Portfolio - RestaurantDeliveryNearMe*com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DealMaker1

Top Member
Impact
I am selling a group of 26 domains (like RestaurantDeliveryNearMe*com at Namecheap) from my portfolio because I have more than I need, and I have plenty on my plate. They are SEO domains with very high exact match search volume and CPC. There have been at least 400 domain sales at GoDaddy for similar domains in the last few years ranging from $100-$2500 (reseller prices and verifiable at NameBio.com).The retail, which you can see at a few different sites, ranges from $xxxx to $xxxxx . Retail is that high simply because the domains have the exact keywords for products and services people are looking for so it's a very direct way of getting high converting traffic.

These will be going up for auction, but will be giving first opportunity for Namepros members to give an offer for these. NamePros has been a tremendous resource for me over the years, and will continue to be so.

For those who don't know why these domains have sold for these prices at GoDaddy, let me clarify:

If an exact match keyword domain has, for example, 20000 exact Google keyword searches per month, you will be looking at a Google second page CTR OF 1% (200 clicks to your site), if you know how to build a proper site. The Google algorithm wants to show content-related website results that are as closely matched to the searched keywords as possible, sometimes these are brands and sometimes exact keyword domains or hybrids. A monetizable site should have an average of 3% conversion rate (possibly more depending on niche). So that would be 6 sales per month, in this example. So if you have product that sells for $40, that means $240 in profit per month and $3000 a year (minus negligible expenses). The end-game, if you should choose to go that direction, is to sell the site to a company high on the first page at a multiple (or to keep it and have a reliable source of cashflow for many years). This is what you see happening on Flippa. These are the monetized sites that sell at good multiples.

The names are either at Porkbun, Namecheap or GoDaddy. All except for a couple can be renewed for under $15 (RestaurantDeliveryNearMe*com would be $14 USD for renewal, for example. There are a couple at GoDaddy that would be $25 for renewal). They all have 7-10 months until expiry. I accept PayPal or I am open to a valid alternative.

So if you have an interest in SEO domains, please PM me and I will send you the list of domains, and you can make an offer for the mini-portfolio or single domains, if you have an interest.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back