IT.COM

discuss .Top Sales 2018

NameSilo
Watch
It was recently noted that .Top is lighting up the new TLD Sales charts. I do not speak Chinese and we know that the Chinese are known to favor four character and under domains even if they are just random characters (Western view) with no meaning. But I thought it might be worth looking at some English keyword .Top sales (ignoring non-English words for this exercise) and see how the buyer is using them....

Health.Top $9k July sale does not resolve
Pizza.Top $8.8k May sale does not resolve
Hello.Top $8k April sale does not resolve
Trade.Top $6.4k June sale does not resolve
Raise.Top $6.3k June sale does not resolve
Store.Top $6.3k June sale does not resolve
Table.Top $6.3k May sale landing page for Tabletop Ventures with no real content
Internet.Top $4.8k May sale does not resolve
Photo.Top $4k May sale does not resolve
Science.Top $4k June sale does not resolve
Develop.Top $2/5k July does not resolve
Exchange.Top $2.5k April sale does not resolve

Just because a reported sale does not resolve does not mean it is fake. A June mid $xxX sale of mine took the buyer weeks before they finally changed the name servers and now it does not resolve. But the buyer is likely an investor rather than an end user with a business purpose behind the acquisition. So looking at some of the highest 2018 .Top English keyword domain sales it appears they are primarily investor rather than end user sales.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Proper title for this thread should be: .TOP Premium Registrations
And domainers have nothing from them. Only registry earns...

•••
Webcast.Top Is in Auctions

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back