Dynadot

information Top Domain Portfolio Appraisal Experts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

manish175

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I am trying to evaluate my portfolio and was looking for a top domain appraisal expert for advice.
Who are the top domain portfolio valuation experts in the domain industry whom you can trust and who can help you analyse the portfolio in terms of reseller value as well as end user value?

I do understand that no one can guarantee an "actual price" but someone who can tell you about the domain value to an end user.

Any advice much appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"experts" screw up too, so may as well let the general public look at them in the appraisal thread.

imo....

•••
I would suggest you treat any PM's to your request, as a possible scam. Why? There are possibly only a handful of people with the expertise you are seeking, at a price you can afford. Any domain can have multiple end-user prices depending on the end-user, their budget, and how much they just must absolutely have that domain. It's an impossible task you seek.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back