Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

tomorrowsdesigners.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

g0liatH

New Member
Impact
0
http://www.tomorrowsdesigners.com

after a complete death of TD and several months of downtime, we're back.

New template with a pick-your color function, integrated in the main design. No mods at all installed because I had to upgrade from 2.013 to 2.019, and I couldn't be bothered to do it all by hand. I'm going to install quite a few soon though.

Comment and criticize please. I'd like to know everything you dislike of my site, so I can improve it. Ofcourse I'd also like to know what you like about it :)

Thanks a lot(!) for your time people.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cool site the green brighten it up, i like it! good job!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back