NameSilo

New design! Please review

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathdart

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey,
I just finished the design for my new site Deathdart Studios ( http://www.deathdart.com ). I'd like to get your opinion on it. Let me know what you like or dislike and how the site can be improved. :)It's just one page right now. I'm still adding content to it.

All comments appreciated. You could even give it a rating on 10 if you'd like to ;)

Thanks,
- Deathdart
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
nice design mate!!

i like it!! :)
 
0
•••
Thanks :) Any suggestions for improving it?
 
0
•••
very nice design...professional yet colorful...it seems to get more difficult every day to incorporate colorful design into a professional layout like that one but you have a very smooth transition the only thing i would suggest is that you add drop down menus for the top nav bar...it would give a little interactivity to the site and spruce it up just a bit but other than that great job bud

http://www.chaosbox.tk
 
0
•••
Great design! I especially like the contrasting colors and the glasslike reflection on the three headers in the middle of the page. How did you do that reflection effect?
 
0
•••
The reflection effect is very easy and can probably be found on almost any tutorial site. ;)

@chaosbox
I agree adding menus would look good, but the fact is that I just don't have enough links to fill the menus. :) Thanks for the suggestion nevertheless.
 
0
•••
*Bump* Wow this thread went down 20 threads in 20 mins!
 
0
•••
Any more comments???
 
0
•••
wow what a nice site. havent seen a good one like that in awhile. great job!
 
0
•••
Thanks :D
 
0
•••
Could I get a few more reviews please?
 
0
•••
Nice color's, like people said above maybe an interactive menu.

And personal sujestion, move the the orange section below the menu, to the right side, and recents projects in its places. That way people get to see your latest work and if they like it they will stay and explorer. may look like all the other typical designs like that though.
 
0
•••
Yeah, I know. I am just trying to be a little different from all those other site designs out there. :) I will consider putting up my latest projects in a more prominent place though.

Thanks for the suggestion :)
 
0
•••
very nice. great colors and the graphics are sharp. if i had to make a suggestion, i'd say maybe make the menu text a tad larger and change the color on rollover to make it stand out.
 
0
•••
I suppose I might change the roll-over colour. I've been thinking about doing that anyway. Thanks for the suggestion :)
 
0
•••
i really like the site.....only thing for me here at work for some reason it loaded really s l o w!!!
 
0
•••
That's because it's 91k in size ;)

Thanks for the comments though. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back