IT.COM

auction todep.com - 17 y.o. dead end site for sale to help me and my family in Kyiv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm placing this auction, a cannonade is heard around my place. I stay in Kyiv with my family. Since the war started I lost my local clients as their activities halted. My resources are not that great and are vanishing. I'm not of those who are begging for charity help. I have knowledge, skills, and experience so I will find a solution. But while I'm seeking opportunities and options, I need to support my wife and my son. So I decided to sell my old joke project todep.com (The Official Dead End Place). The project has its history but was never widely promoted, it was just a joke, and it was the first project I joined this great community of NamePros back in 2005.

The money I will get from this sale will not go to abstract funds or charities, the money will go to support one particular family, my family that stay in Kyiv. All of you who will join the auction can check proofs via PM and direct contact with me. Thank you.

TODEP.COM - The Official Dead End Place

Description: A joke site.
Registration Date: 2005-10-26
Domain Expiry: 2022-10-26
Revenue:
No revenue as for now.
Traffic: No traffic as for now.

Domain transfer or push at name.com

Start price: $1
Step: $1
Auction length: Till March 24, 4 am Kyiv time (one month of the war, the time the war started)
Payment: PayPal, Payoneer, Wise, SWIFT, or via SEDO escrow if needed.

Any questions and proofs, pls PM

Yesterday, PayPal started working in full in Ukraine, so PayPal payments now accepted.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Description: Licensing, software, industry, daily maintenance, etc.
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Well, guess I'll get the auction started. $25

•••
Thank you, Jordan, your bid is accepted.

•••
Day 24 of the war. Several air raid alerts through the night – we just missed them because we were too exhausted and needed to sleep longer. But general feelings: it becomes calmer during last 24 hours. Kyiv started to revive a little bit, though business dropped by 50% by statement of our authorities.

What I’m afraid of: The global public does not like long terrible news. It means at some point an average American or European will start ignoring news about Russians killing children in Ukraine and the war news from this part of the world will be accepted as a sort of white noise to the general global public. And there is the first sign of this: after Zelensky’s speech before Bundestag budesdeputies declined to review the situation in Ukraine and paid attention to more important things like sending birthday greetings to some bundesdeputies. That made me feel upset.

Two years ago I sold our two old Razor electric scooters and bought a new one – HX X8 (it was the basic model, now there are lots of branded units including German Blaupunkt using this model under their own brands – it is really very good electric scooter). Today its battery fails, luckily I didn’t go too far from our place. Back home, I started searching frantically for a replacement. Nothing. Luckily, I found a company in Lviv that declared they had spare parts to this model. I called there and started talking to a young girl. Sorry if its sounds a little sexistish, but I didn’t expect that a young girl, after I described the problem and asked to connect me to an experienced technician, started professionally explaining me what could be wrong and what I would have to do to try to fix my scooter. Ukrainian girls are the best. Well, well, do you know who assembled all computers in our home? Yes, my wife Maryna. So I’m now running some tests and hope tomorrow I will be able to go to a distant supermarket with my scooter.

Later today we just went out to have some walk around. It was cold but we had a blue sky over our heads with a gentle touch of light clouds. We were not alone, people around us walked with kids and pets, talked, relaxed. Like there is no war. But the war is here: anti-tank hedgehogs, trenches, pillboxes, sandbags, barricades are all around. The great evil still tries to tear apart our beautiful and peaceful land. But we believe in our army and our people. The evil will be defeated.

Do not forget to place your bid. Thank you.

You can also drop a buck to support my particular family and updates I write by Paypal at [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
Auction is over / All bids void / Original post missing required criteria.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back