Dynadot

.tv Today is .tv day.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
8 .tv sites are up in the appraisal forum and its quite tempting, making me go buy few for myself.

Newborn.tv
Raleigh.tv
statistics.tv
Islamabad.tv
Copenhagen.tv
Gambia.tv
EDTV.tv
NCAA.tv

Should I run for the next .tv shopping spree? :gl:

What do you guys think about .tv domians? Is it easy to resell them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the ones related to a country or a city like Gambia.tv and Copenhagen.tv... the other do not look that good, do they?

•••
Like I said before, Lots of country's still available :). Why would you register a 3rd World Country?

•••
Like I said before, Lots of country's still available . Why would you register a 3rd World Country?

Right but not for 29$/year fee though.

•••
right that's the difference. If you guys could the .tv thread is a sticky if you could post there cool. TY

•••
•••
isn't it illegal to register domain names with country names?
:)
I will list all of your websites in statistics.tv :) let's run for the gold mine...

•••
Just think for a minute your country and next to it the .tv extension. Does it make sense to you?

•••
Country.tv are legal and make perfect sense.

•••
equity78 said:
Country.tv are legal and make perfect sense.

Not to me though!

•••
Well I can't understand you but to each his own. I will take a country .tv over some bs three word .com or .net or .org

•••
Internet TV will be widely available in 2010 (predicted). I think it is a good investment.

•••
Is .TV not a domain from a country?

•••
check out the .tv thread and find out all you ever wanted to know about.tv, its at the top of the page.

•••
equity78 said:
check out the .tv thread and find out all you ever wanted to know about.tv, its at the top of the page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back