Domain Empire

TNT Names Domainer of Moore, Oklahoma, is Okay!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Just caught this message via Domaining (I thought he wouldn't mind if I passed this along):

This is the first time I have been able to post anything since Monday’s devastating Tornado in my hometown of Moore, Oklahoma. My family and friends are safe and our home was not damaged by the killer tornado. We do however have debris all over our neighborhood and its very hard to get around. My neighborhood was in the perimeter affected so we have been on lockdown until today. I was able to go to work and grab some wifi at a restaurant near my work. My internet is still down but we do have power. I have been helping on the ground where I can. 2 friends lost their homes but escaped with their lives. I have never seen such destruction and I pray for the families that have lost their loved ones.

TNT may be offline for a while until we can get things back to normal. Just to let you know how close we were, There is significant damage a few blocks to the north of my home. My family and I were taking shelter in our storm shelter. I also want to thank everyone who has tried to get in contact with me to see if we were ok. I had very little cell coverage and txting was the only thing working for me for 2 days. Looks like we are under the gun again today, I just pray that no more tornadoes come my way again. I will try and post a video of the tornado that I took from my backyard before I ditched in my shelter.

David & Family

http://www.tntnames.com/blog/we-are...h-with-the-moore-ok-tornado.html#comment-1255

My thoughts are with David and his family and friends.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back