Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

TM domain use

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dan_Vt

Established Member
Impact
13
Is it an issue if I have a domain with a trademark in it, for example let's use MLB (Major League Baseball), and I create a page that sells their products?

Yes, I'm using their TM and making money, but I'm selling licensed MLB stuff (let's say through an affiliate) so they are obviously benefiting from my work.

Thanks.
Dan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dan_Vt said:
Yes, I'm using their TM and making money, but I'm selling licensed MLB stuff (let's say through an affiliate) so they are obviously benefiting from my work.

You might want to clarify your position with the TM holder regarding that.
 
0
•••
let's say through an affiliate

Read the affiliate program terms.

You'll be amazed.
 
0
•••
Thanks. It will help us to avoid this scam.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back