Dynadot

opinion TLDs Values Per Order.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi

Can you rank the most popular TLDs per value ?
In my humble opinion the order should be in the following format

1- Com
2- Net
3- Org
4- Info
5- Biz
6- Co
7- Co.uk
8- us
9- eu
10-me

Can you give an idea for the valuation vs. the order? so if .Com has a value of $100 then .net should be $75 and org $60 ....and so on.. Is there a rule of thumb for the values or a formula?

Looking for your feedback guys.

Thank you in advance for your inputs and replies.

Tarek

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe the order should be like this

1- Com
2- Net
3- Org
4- me
5- Info
6- Biz

about the value let assume this

1- Com 100%
2- Net will be 10% of the .com and max 15%
3- Org will be 10% of the .com also , but sometime its more than .net ( only with one word ) .
4- Me I can say 15% of the .com , but it will worth like 30% if the owner of .com will pay it ! .
5- Info I dont know
6- Biz I dont know

•••
IMHO..... The gap between com and net in regards to chinese domains and numerics is steadily closing in. Nets will surpass the traditional 10-15% very shortly, if it hasn't already. Concerning keywords.... I have no opinion.

And if I was painting with a broad brush and generalizing.... There's no way I would put org on par with net.

•••
I believe the order should be like this

1- Com
2- Net
3- Org
4- me
5- Info
6- Biz

about the value let assume this

1- Com 100%
2- Net will be 10% of the .com and max 15%
3- Org will be 10% of the .com also , but sometime its more than .net ( only with one word ) .
4- Me I can say 15% of the .com , but it will worth like 30% if the owner of .com will pay it ! .
5- Info I dont know
6- Biz I dont know

.ME Seriously?

•••
•••
That was my opinion , so let us see yours !!. give me how you will rank them ?!

•••
IMO .COM is king always
Other all depends on the keyword or number of letters . Can't rank them 123

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back