IT.COM

Established TitleLoansIndiana.com Lead Generation Website - Averaging $630+ Per Month in Profit

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpsinLab

Established Member
Impact
I am putting some feelers out on selling one of my prized lead generation websites. This site focuses on acquiring leads the auto title loan space. This site's traffic is entirely organic, and the only monthly cost's associated with the site is about $5 in hosting costs,$10 a year for the domain name, and about $5 a month on a transfer phone number. This site features a limited number of location pages, and could be built out to serve a larger audience, and easily attract more leads. I invest zero time into this website myself every month. Imagine what it could do if you actually did invest time!

This site is currently generating about $640 per month, and 'peak season' is not until the trail end of the year due to people receiving their tax refund checks earlier in the year. You are paid when a lead is converted into a funded loan (and paid out typically on a monthly basis). The website has generated over 1200 leads this year alone so far. Recently there has been a number of lenders added to the affiliate network that service this direct area, which has started to ramp up the number of funded loans.

I am projecting this site to generate about $8500+ profit by year end.

Site launched in 2015, and had 1900+ visitors total.
In 2016 there was a total of 10,000+ visitors.
In 2017 there has been a total of 9000+ visitors in 6 months.

There is a clear momentum gaining on the site. All with zero maintenance and investment. Imagine the possibilities if you invested some time in adding more location pages and basic SEO!

Similar domains related to the market have sold for over $1,000's alone (titleloans[state].com). I may also be willing to sell my related domain portfolio if a serious buyer comes along.

Please Direct Message me for website URL. I would like to prevent any spiders from crawling the URL on the open forum to be indexed.

I am looking to receive offers in the XX,XXX range so please no low ball offers. I am in no rush to sell this website, but had a business idea in-which I could use some extra money for, but if I do not come upon the right buyer, no big deal.

Domain: TitleLoansIndiana.com
Registrar: Godaddy
Expires: June 2018
Minimum Offer: XX,XXX
BIN price: $25,000

Analytics and P&L Documents: https://dsgn.ly/2tTRGZG please note that the P&L was done for june during the first week, and has had funded leads since

Analytics: Posting Soon

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello OpsinLab,

Please edit your Original Post to include these requirements:

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Description: Licensing, software, industry, daily maintenance, etc.
Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.

Thank you.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Hello OpsinLab,

Please edit your Original Post to include these requirements:

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Description: Licensing, software, industry, daily maintenance, etc.
Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.

Thank you.

Peace,
Cyberian
Will get this updated for you when i get off work. I appologize.

•••
Proof of income?
If you want to get top dollar, you should be looking at Flippa.

•••
Proof of income?
If you want to get top dollar, you should be looking at Flippa.
I rather not pay flippa their MASSIVE take they would take from this sale. I will be posting analytics and proof of income when i return home from work.

•••
I'd like to see some screenshots and details via PM. Also, where are the traffic coming from?

•••
I'd like to see some screenshots and details via PM. Also, where are the traffic coming from?
Here are some documents: https://dsgn.ly/2tTRGZG traffic is all organic, coming from google, bing, and yahoo.

Please note that the P&L document was done the first week of june, and has had funded loans since.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back