Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

davinetmedia

Established Member
Impact
Hi friends,

My name David Ngo, fr Vietnam

I started making money with domain parking for more than 2 years

I know namepros through sSuge post's Domain Parking: Tips & Tricks to Help You Earn More!

Tks Smuge very much.

I spent about 800 usd for Smuge 's method: search and buy domains but all fails ^^

Maybe I worked at wrong way.

I found another method online by searching keyword: traffic for parking domain

That topic name: Make $50+ a day with domain parking on blackhatworld.com. This method focus on add text on image. I think it is not an effective method.

In this topic, I will share all of you about my tips to make 2496 usd for just 1 domain in 1 year and ahalf (150 usd per month).

My video on Youtube: 9C83hrQ0ZRI. I can not embed video on namepro, hi mods, you can help me?

Step 1: buy good domain.

I use keyword for domain
off course I use highest paying keyword

Step 2: promote domain

I use 4 main channels such as youtube, blogspot.com, wordpress.com, slideshare.net

Step 3: park domain

Of course, I never insert new backlinks after parking!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for sharing its rare for members to share new ideas!! David great results I think the decrease in CTR and rise of CPC was your parking company shifting to 2nd click landers.

Is there a particular reason why you are using Godaddy Cash Parking instead of Parking Crew, Voodoo or Bodis?

Smurge method does work but only if you use Rookmedia, Voodoo or Domain Sponsor. But lately I havent had $20 dolllar clicks.

•••
Then may be i can also earn from this method
I have High CPC two domain names
cardonationsbayarea. com
Here is first one

•••
Thank you for sharing its rare for members to share new ideas!! David great results I think the decrease in CTR and rise of CPC was your parking company shifting to 2nd click landers.

Is there a particular reason why you are using Godaddy Cash Parking instead of Parking Crew, Voodoo or Bodis?

Smurge method does work but only if you use Rookmedia, Voodoo or Domain Sponsor. But lately I havent had $20 dolllar clicks.

if u can say it without charging me, then I'd like to hear more abotu this Smurge method.
cheers

•••
Pretty sure it is against parking terms of use to promote your domains on the channels to get visitors and revenue

•••
>find a method to cheat GD parking
>notice that revenue declines
>post YT video promoting free ebook
>deliver free ebook that summarizes YT video and provides no true value
>sell ebook that delivers full method from within free ebook
>profit

Thanks

•••
Still have to see something clean that come out from BlackHatWorld..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back