Tips on domain selling

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

alex067

skytreatment.com || homelistings.orgEstablished Member
Impact
283
Hey everyone. What are your tips on getting visibility for the domains you wish to sell?

The only thing I know is to:
1) list it as a sale in GoDaddy
20 Create a landing page
3) If no hits on the sale, try 7 day public auction on GoDaddy & Sedo
4) Contact business's with similar domain name and pitch it to them

I feel like there is a lot more, am I missing something?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey everyone. What are your tips on getting visibility for the domains you wish to sell?

The only thing I know is to:
1) list it as a sale in GoDaddy
20 Create a landing page
3) If no hits on the sale, try 7 day public auction on GoDaddy & Sedo
4) Contact business's with similar domain name and pitch it to them

I feel like there is a lot more, am I missing something?
nope, thats all there is to it... good luck ;)
 
0
•••
Hey everyone. What are your tips on getting visibility for the domains you wish to sell?...I feel like there is a lot more, am I missing something?

I'm afraid so. Only buy what will sell, that is everything.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back