IT.COM

question Sell tips

NameSilo
Watch

Diogobc

Impact
I own 2 domains related to car industry, "carsfortheworld.com" and "allfordclub.com", I am not interested on create a website or something with them, I only want to sell it quickly, someone can tell me some tips to make the sale? I checked in GoDaddy appraisal that they worth 1280 and 1260, but I am into sell it for much less. I would be so greatful for some advices!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your best bet would be to try and post your domains on a variety of forums. Investing in domains truly isn't a short-term goal & they take a bit of time unless you have the contacts to cold-call clients yourself, or you have a very deep understanding of sales.

Although you did mention that you'd sell it for substantially less, I just thought I'd inform you that GoDaddy is incredibly inaccurate when it comes to appraisals (similarly to other tools) & I would definitely not base your price anywhere near that sum.

•••
Oh I see you have good understanding in that topic, 2 things? Which forums do you recommend to post the domains?
And since GoDaddy appraisal os very inaccurate, do you know some free tools to tell me the value of my domains?
Thank you so much for your answer!

•••
Back