Dynadot

various Here are 1134 names that sold on BrandBucket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doron Vermaat

Co-founder, EftyTop Member
Efty.com
Impact
Brandable domain name marketplace BrandBucket.com has seen phenomenal growth since the site suddenly gained instant popularity in 2013 with domainers who discovered the high ROI that can be achieved by offering catchy domain names with a logo and description as a “brand in a box”.

That same summer @equity78 at TLDinvestors published a incredible post in which he published and analyzed all the Brandbucket sales to that date: Brand Bucket Sales – Inside The Numbers

Since then the site’s inventory increased from a couple of thousands names to more than 10,000 handpicked names that are listed exclusively on BrandBucket and the company rolled out a completely revamped version of the marketplace last summer. One of the many changes, to the disappointment of many sellers, was that they stopped listing previously sold names.

Raymond his analysis acted as the perfect guideline for me when I started out investing in brandables and helped me make a lot of $$. I thought it would be incredibly helpful for anyone else investing in (or interested in) brandables to have an updated list on what type of names sell on Brandbucket theses days so I decided to spend a few hours glued to my screen and have updated the original list with another 566 confirmed sales that I sourced from several NamePros threads and with a simple Google search hack.

Here’s the list

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@dv82 Do you know what the ratio of listed is for 4L, 5L, 6L?

•••
@dv82 Do you know what the ratio of listed is for 4L, 5L, 6L?

According to the BB site they currently have:

211 4-letter domains listed
1332 5-letter domains listed
2891 6-letter domains listed

•••
Everyone of them is unpredictable. 5-6 character is selling but it is beyond me choosing brands and on selling them I best stick to what i know generic.

•••
•••
Valuable info Efty. This made me more interesting to use BB for my brandables.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back