IT.COM

Threads closed to comments by others

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
Can we have a diary thread as members that is closed to comments.

As a Human Rights and Environmental activist so many nasty things have been and are being done to me (and my family) behind the scenes that I like to bring out to the open.

As you all know I have been very vocal in criticizing the status quo of how the World has been being run and managed and have been trying very hard to encourage everyone to enter a new Era in the history of Humanity by ascending to a higher level of thinking and existence that is based on the Universal Principles and Values that are derived through Logic and Compassion.

But the forces that want to stand in the way of progress and who find my ideas to be against their interests and agendas are not sitting idle and are trying their best to discredit what I say through character assassinations (and even actual physical assassination attempts) in order to silence my voice and for now they have managed to turn a lot of the people that I have been trying to help against me by trying to portray me as someone totally different than who I really am.

They have their operatives living right next door to me as my neighbours who for the past few years have tried everything in their playbook to try to make me fit into a negative profile that serves their twisted agendas.

I like to be able to keep a daily record here of all their lies and deceptions and the way that they are trying to set me up in order to protect their evil interests and agendas so that someday soon I can hold them accountable for all that they have done to me (and my family).

They are pretending to be very nice to me out in the public, but they have been actually torturing me emotionally and physically behind the scenes.

IMO

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can we have a diary thread as members that is closed to comments.
You could create profile posts on your NamePros profile page to serve this purpose since you can easily delete any comments on your profile posts that you don’t want.

If that isn’t ideal, please create a new suggestion thread regarding your idea so we can gauge community interest. Update: Posts moved to their own thread.

Last edited:
•••
You could create profile posts on your NamePros profile page to serve this purpose since you can easily delete any comments on your profile posts that you don’t want.

If that isn’t ideal, please create a new suggestion thread regarding your idea so we can gauge community interest.

Thanks for your suggestion,

It's a shame that things have become so polarized that some people have now decided to advance their misguided and evil agendas and interest any which way that they can even if it meant by resorting to torturing and killing their critics and anyone who stood in their way,

But the more they abuse, torment, harass, and demean others in the process of forcing their twisted and outdated ideologies on others the more that everyone is going to become aware of their true nature and realize the fact that these people and groups don't care at all about making the World a better place for Humanity, but rather they want to hang on to power by any means necessary and at all costs so that they can keep the status quo that allows them to continue suppressing and enslaving others.

But their days of causing so much pain and suffering for others are numbered and is going to be brought to an abrupt end now that they themselves have become the target for elimination by the whole Force of the Universe.

Yes there is a greater power and they are going to find out the hard way what that means.

IMO

•••
Thanks for your suggestion,

It's a shame that things have become so polarized that some people have now decided to advance their misguided and evil agendas and interest any which way that they can even if it meant by resorting to torturing and killing their critics and anyone who stood in their way,

But the more they abuse, torment, harass, and demean others in the process of forcing their twisted and outdated ideologies on others the more that everyone is going to become aware of their true nature and realize the fact that these people and groups don't care at all about making the World a better place for Humanity, but rather they want to hang on to power by any means necessary and at all costs so that they can keep the status quo that allows them to continue suppressing and enslaving others.

But their days of causing so much pain and suffering for others are numbered and is going to be brought to an abrupt end now that they themselves have become the target for elimination by the whole Force of the Universe.

Yes there is a greater power and they are going to find out the hard way what that means.

IMO
I feel ya. If most other humans weren't the evil squirrel fish monkeys that they are Mars would already be terraformed and I'd be on my way to living for 500 years while enjoying frolocking with friends and family on two environmentally clean planets! Ever since I was a kid I knew that this should have already been possible - especially after learning about Greek atomism. The "dark ages" unfortunately are still here. Hang in there man - progress can be slow sometimes.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

We’ve moved this suggestion and discussion to its own thread.

We hope that helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back