Dynadot

discuss Thoughts on .ES domain extensions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sentry.MBA

Established Member
Impact
Okay so I'm maybe looking into purchasing a few .ES domain extensions. But the thing that is preventing me is if they are good can they be sold?

.ES domains now need ID verifications such as Passport / Driving license and such.

So after a sale of a .ES extensional domain does that information travel with the domain as it can't be changed free of charge after the domain has been purchased.

Registration restrictions on the .ES domains.
1 Registration restrictions

Anyone/any company can register .es domain names on a first-come, first-served basis, however, everyone/every company has to provide an ID number from a government issued ID (i.e. driver's license, passport, tax ID card, company registration number, VAT number). If the registrant of the domain name is an individual, the domain name registrant and its administrative contact must match.

You must provide a valid identification number to register a .es domain. Please note that this domain does not support free changes to contact information after registration.

So with that said it's not free to change the information would that mean the new owner would also need to change that?

Or would you go ahead and ask for fee of change when you are selling the domain and do it before transferring the domain to the new owner?

What are your thoughts on .ES domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back