Dynadot

discuss This cryptocurrency website is selling for more than Facebook's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

offthehandle

.Top Member
Impact
https://www.sovereignman.com/crypto...-selling-for-more-money-than-facebooks-22237/

"ICOs are so white-hot that, earlier this summer, one company raised $153 million through the Ethereum blockchain in just THREE hours.

And of course there’s Ethereum itself, which is up 2,000% so far this year.

Perhaps most telling is that the domain Ethereum.com is available for sale for TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

Ironically the domain investing.com sold for just $2.45 million a few years ago.

Even Facebook’s fb.com sold for less— $8.5 million.

Now, I’m very much in favor of the crytpofinance movement."

But it’s clear that countless people are throwing money at an asset class that they don’t understand or know anything about.

I wonder how many retail investors who bought Bitcoin at its peak have ever read the original white paper… or have a clue how it works."

Here is some domain news from another angle. Simon Black I've followed his newsletters for 7 years, he publishes unique information, some of which is very unpopular with the sheep in masses and contrary to "popular" trends, beliefs, etc. but sites history and produces articles that to me are interesting about gov't, monopolies, economic information and about businesses that he invests in and he travels to around the world. I have no affiliation nor promoting anything, just sharing another angle.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Jeremiah Johnson, feel that rumble? I can tell, there's a big ole Freight train coming down the tracks. Whaat? I don't even see any tracks! Guess we better build that Railroad pretty quick!

•••
https://www.sovereignman.com/crypto...-selling-for-more-money-than-facebooks-22237/

"ICOs are so white-hot that, earlier this summer, one company raised $153 million through the Ethereum blockchain in just THREE hours.

And of course there’s Ethereum itself, which is up 2,000% so far this year.

Perhaps most telling is that the domain Ethereum.com is available for sale for TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

Ironically the domain investing.com sold for just $2.45 million a few years ago.

Even Facebook’s fb.com sold for less— $8.5 million.

Now, I’m very much in favor of the crytpofinance movement."

But it’s clear that countless people are throwing money at an asset class that they don’t understand or know anything about.

I wonder how many retail investors who bought Bitcoin at its peak have ever read the original white paper… or have a clue how it works."

Here is some domain news from another angle. Simon Black I've followed his newsletters for 7 years, he publishes unique information, some of which is very unpopular with the sheep in masses and contrary to "popular" trends, beliefs, etc. but sites history and produces articles that to me are interesting about gov't, monopolies, economic information and about businesses that he invests in and he travels to around the world. I have no affiliation nor promoting anything, just sharing another angle.
Hey Jeremiah Johnson, feel that rumble? I can tell, there's a big ole Freight train coming down the tracks. Whaat? I don't even see any tracks! Guess we better build that Railroad pretty quick!

Or they can ALL JoinTheICO.com !:xf.wink:(y):xf.grin::ROFL:

•••
Alot of people are making good money with it.

•••
•••
"ICOs are so white-hot..."
Pet rocks were white-hot at one time.

•••
"... Perhaps most telling is that the domain Ethereum.com is available for sale for TEN MILLION DOLLARS ..."
The ICO market may be hot but citing a domain ask price as “most telling” evidence is odd economic theory.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back