Dynadot

This Afternic service agent is so Good...She deserves a promotion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wallet2it

@Qugr.com @xNFT.xyz. Tesla Inc loverTop Member
Impact
I just spoke with one of the nicest young ladies in afternic service department on the phone.

She is polite, courteous, modest, caring, patient, eager to help and her voice is so soothing and amazing....I am sure she is beautiful in person too :xf.grin:.The best agent a customer can ask for....

I was really truly impressed.....Sorry Not professional but I asked for her last name and she didn't give me :(......only got the first name maybe I will talk to her again

Afternic gives her a promotion and/or raise already

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trust me .. this sort of thing takes years to develop! I complain about the GoDaddy platform all the time. For very good reason .. because it's a heaping buggy pile of garbage! Like it truly needs to be taken out back and shot in the head to be put out of it's misery. It's just inexcusably horrendous! I'm not a violent person .. but I would seriously take a baseball bat to whatever server is hosting that disaster.

HOWEVER .. One thing I will stand in defence of GoDaddy is that their recruitment/HR departments must truly be top notch, because they have great people on their front lines with very good people skills.

I always feel sorry for my rep because I'm obviously a very challenging customer and I find a lot of issues and bugs. But he's always in top spirits with me and a perfect balance of friendly and professional. I'm a very particular and picky person with a ton of experience in customer service, but if I was starting a business tomorrow, I would not hesitate a second to hire him.

In general I've always had great service with GD. There is a bit of a bigger issue with Afternic since they only seem to work 8 hours a week .. lol. But the help is generally good when you get it.

On a slightly broader scale however, I need to stipulate the help is good and friendly, but sometimes it goes beyond their knowledge base or ability to help. But for the most part I have to give GoDaddy's customer service a pretty solid thumbs up .. and it's been that way for years! (y)

I just wish they'd bring back email customer support.

•••
Trust me .. this sort of thing takes years to develop!

Not in my world. Whenever I made a corporate decision how I wanted my employees to act/respond/sell they made the adjustment immediately...otherwise I pulled their file and once I verified they had one written infraction, they were shown the door. I never pulled punches...in their employment contract the procedures for everything from when and where they could take a break to how they were to answer the phone to what their customer service rating was to be were well explained in painful detail...I imagine daddy is operating on a level 10x more specific and demanding than I was.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back