IT.COM

There will be A GoDaddy.co Girl.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Apparently, there will be a Godaddy.co Girl revealed around Superbowl time.

Domain Name Wire

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I actually find the girl next door type to be far more appealing than supermodels...and quieter girls to be far more interesting than loud girls lol

I couldn't think of a suitable extension here, I just think she is great :D

amy-acker-dollhouse-2.jpg

Very very true. But because they're quiet and not likely to make the first step themselves, you're unlikely to end up with one like that unless you're taking that first step yourself IF you are lucky enough to trace that quiet "indoor girl" yourself.

Shy girls have something very appealing to me, they're usually the most interesting ones to talk to once you do get through to them, and they can be extremely cute with their shy smile. I ran into one this week but the problem is I am shy myself as well, and thus didn't really find the right words to approach her :td:

What about the GoDaddy.kp girl? I never saw any model or "babe" or female celebrity from that nation. They should in theory be quite nice, if they're anything like their Japanese or Chinese neighbours. Usually have a nice face.

•••
Shy girls are the best because they make you feel comfortable in any case. I don't like bold girls that like to take the first tape: I find this totally unappealing.

•••
They have their allure but shy girls are terrible to date IMO, in my experience.

Shy girls are the best because they make you feel comfortable in any case. I don't like bold girls that like to take the first tape: I find this totally unappealing.

•••

Apologies if this would come across as elitist (not intended as such) but the shy and quiet girls I met tend to be by far the most intelligent ones to have a conversation with. Party girls in general are good for partying with but won't know what to say if you're feeling like a political debate or a chat about arts. Now if you happen to love such debates more than partying (and I am in that situation), shy girls tend to shine with their intelligence. So a shy girl that is pretty is well, is the ideal combination for me.

The party girl type like you see in the nightlife turns me off generally. I often feel more attracted by the quiet ones with whom I can have a good conversation about anything.

PS: I am member of a political group, but haven't used it for dating purposes. :gl:

•••
I simply love when a girl lowers her eyes in embarrassment and her cheeks turn red if you say her a compliment.

•••
Yes, that's very nice as well.

I am an old-fashioned romantic, I like those things like a dinner for two by the waterside under star-lit skies... Or a nocturnal walk on a desolate beach... Sure, it sounds cheesy and cliche, but maybe that is because those things actually are very nice to do.

•••
I like those things like a dinner for two by the waterside under star-lit skies... Or a nocturnal walk on a desolate beach... Sure, it sounds cheesy and cliche, but maybe that is because those things actually are very nice to do.

I absolutely agree!

•••
Wow guys, we need you to man up now lol

I mention a quiet girl who knows how to hold a conversation and the next thing I know we are walking down the bloody moonlit beach holding hands and serenading an "Ode to a Seashell".

asian-girl-playing-soccer-football.jpg

beautiful-asian-bikini-girls-playing-football-in-mud.jpg

(Don't they know they should be different numbers?)

super-sexy-asian-women-playing-football-in-mud.jpg

Football and girls, for some it does not get much better.

Last edited:
•••
Wow guys, we need you to man up now lol

I mention a quiet girl who knows how to hold a conversation and the next thing I know we are walking down the bloody moonlit beach holding hands and serenading an "Ode to a Seashell".

asian-girl-playing-soccer-football.jpg

beautiful-asian-bikini-girls-playing-football-in-mud.jpg

(Don't they know they should be different numbers?)

super-sexy-asian-women-playing-football-in-mud.jpg

Football and girls, for some it does not get much better.

Thank God .... I was starting to blush in this thread.... shy girls want to be bad girls... you just have to nudge a lil. :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back