IT.COM

TheParkingPlace.com Reviews

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
Hi Folks,

Just seen the new homepage banner promoting 'The Parking Place' - checked them out and all looks good.
Anyone else used them? Any good?

DD (y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi I'm with Theparkingplace.com let me know if you have any questions. Would be happy to assist you.
Send me a pm

•••
ZeroClick parking, nothing special...
With ParkingCrew my ZeroClick-RPM is significantly higher on the same domains...

•••
if you lower then 1 cent clicks its great

•••
It's not a new parking service, it's the same company as redirect.com

I think you can get more info from @Tien though

•••
It's not a new parking service, it's the same company as redirect.com

I think you can get more info from @Tien though

Thanks Hypersot. Have you used them?
@Tien is not listed as a Rep, I guess that's why I couldn't find him.

It sounds promising, but I couldn't glean much info from the website without actually signing up.
Perhaps @Tien would like to share some examples of TPP's landers and looking forward to hearing in greater detail about the different ways they can monetize our domains.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
No any landers there (Google CPC).
They work in ZeroClick mode...

•••
Moving posts around like this is extremely unsettling

•••
Hi Hypersot, feel free to pm with any questions.

•••
@DefinitelyDomains just completed a parking test of theparkingplace and it was one of the lowest payouts we have tested across the board. They dont pay for any traffic sent that they dont have an advertiser for.
Details here
https://www.namepros.com/threads/redirect-com-review.1011764/

BTW Tien was my rep in the end when I questioned why the payouts were so low he kept saying you need to send more traffic. We sent a ton of traffic in a 20 day period around 60k but the system said most of that was bot traffic only about 7k was high quality.

Last edited:
•••
@toughdomains , let get this clear out. 95 percent of your traffic is all bots. You can check your stats to see everything. Not sure why are trying to compare our real human traffic vs your bots. Our advertisers are looking for real human traffic not bots.

•••
@Tien I agreed most of the traffic sent was bot but that was according to your filters.

1. I was also an advertiser. We created an advertiser account. We also purchased traffic from you and only 2,000 of the 40,000 we paid for was registered by Google Analytics so Im not sure how much of what you sell is real. From testing both publisher and advertiser I think your filtering bot to not pay people but then delivering it when advertisers buy it. I trust google anaytics a little more than I trust you.

2 And again lets not ignore the fact that you received 7,000 real visits and paid a 1 cent cpm or 42 cents.

3. you should address the issues from your customers rather than blast them

4. I tend not to give negative reviews on any company but I felt there were so many things wrong with both the buy and sell side of your platform that I thought I owed it to the community esp since you advertise here

Last edited:
•••
what ever happen to these guys? I guess no one ever parked and advertised in the same week. they seem to have gone away in the wind. 1 cent CPM (thats 1 penny per thousand views) on the park side and 38,000 fake visits of the 40,000 purchased.

•••
Website is still up so they do still exist. They are competing against some big players and unless they were willing to throw big bucks into advertising and marketing it was sure to fail. Take a look at their Twitter for example, 18 Follows with 49 Followers - last post in March. Not great is it?

Another one bites the dust....

Last edited:
•••
Website is still up so they do still exist. They are competing against some big players and unless they were willing to throw big bucks into advertising and marketing it was sure to fail. Take a look at their Twitter for example, 18 Follows with 49 Followers - last post in March. Not great is it?

Another one bites the dust....

they tried to market here however it comes down to your product. they were paying 1 cent per thousand visits on the park side then selling it for 1 cent per visit on the ad side. 1000 times profit!
they just needed fuel to feed the fire.
I think they greatly underestimated how advanced this community is. Once they realized how savvy NP members were they stopped advertising or replying to threads. On to the next source of novices...its a numbers game...sadly since there is no regulation in parking companies like this will continue to operate for very long time. My suggestion is to continue with companies who continue to listen and address issues like bodis and voodoo. Continued silence by this company is proof of their business practices.

•••
Let's see if we can get a response, and give them the opportunity to respond @Tien?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Let's see if we can get a response, and give them the opportunity to respond @Tien?
i think we will be waiting a while,
they are long gone. no replies in months addressing any of these remarks.

•••
i think we will be waiting a while,
they are long gone. no replies in months addressing any of these remarks.

I think you might be right..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back