Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

The Parking Place

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
16,252
Hello Mods & Mems,

I saw a banner here for what I guess is a new Parking service called The Parking Place.
I looked at their site and didn't really get much info nor an example of their landers.
Just a signup option and some brief FAQ's.
A new service would be nice. Is there a Rep member?

Has anyone tried these guys, and if so, what is your impression?

Peace,
Cyberian
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back