Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Community notes bust Joe Biden lying about guns. He probably believes the lie like some here.

Show attachment 240706
Heart disease and cancer are the top two causes of death. Those #1 and #2 killers in America and not guns.

•••
Joe Rogan offered Prof. Holtz, a covid vaccine cheerleader to a debate with JFK jr, offering $100K to the charity of his choice.

When Holtz wouldn't accept the challenge, others raised $1.5+ million but still no debate.

Here is a thread exposing the paid schill, Prof. Holtz. The media and government listened to this clown when he claimed 2 year olds need to be vaccinated.

Still getting played.

Dr. Simon Goddek
"He is the CEO of the Vitamin D startup Sunfluencer, a comprehensive vitamin D solution that includes vitamin D3, quercetin, and zinc."

$48 for a 60 cap bottle of Vitamin D, :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:, can get the same stuff for under $10 on Amazon, by real vitamin companies

https://sunfluencer.com/product/vitamin-d-supplement/

——————

Last edited:
•••
Heart disease and cancer are the top two causes of death. Those #1 and #2 killers in America and not guns.
With kids. Literally in the first line you quoted. How do you miss even the first line?

Last edited:
•••
No one is getting played. Rogan is offering you're team ( Hotez ) $2.6 million to debate. The coward has refused because he's a paid liar.

Still getting played.

"PhD in Biotechnology. Science Journalist. Polyglot"

If he had a big "D", posted his pronouns or had a rainbow flag you'd be falling all over yourself to support him.
Dr. Simon Goddek
"He is the CEO of the Vitamin D startup Sunfluencer, a comprehensive vitamin D solution that includes vitamin D3, quercetin, and zinc."

$48 for a 60 cap bottle of Vitamin D, :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:, can get the same stuff for under $10 on Amazon, by real vitamin companies

https://sunfluencer.com/product/vitamin-d-supplement/

——————

Last edited:
•••
With kids. Literally in the first line you quoted. How do you miss even the first line?

You managed to do the same thing with Hotez, ignoring the the offer to a honest debate and instead attacked his critic personally. You couldn't even bother to address the criticism, just an ad hominem.

•••
No one is getting played. Rogan is offering you're team ( Hotez ) $2.6 million to debate. The coward has refused because he's a paid liar.

"PhD in Biotechnology. Science Journalist. Polyglot"

If he had a big "D", posted his pronouns or had a rainbow flag you'd be falling all over yourself to support him.
No, I don't support scam artists. He was pushing Vit D from the beginning, he just happens to sell it for like 5x the normal price And studies have shown.......

Vitamin D Supplements Don’t Reduce COVID-19 Risk​

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2797574

The foundation of most anti-vax information are supplement/natural cure companies. They're making a killing off gullible right wingers popping overpriced vitamins. And they get more gullible people to promote them for free all over social media and forums.

-----------
We've went over some of these scams in other threads, you posted in those threads as well. Compassion used to post a lot of that nonsense. Here are posts about Vitamin C curing Covid, people quoting a Harvard doctor, who..........wait for it........ was selling Vitamin C supplements thru his own company:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/covid19-coronavirus-updates-and-news.1178134/page-16#post-7667602

Last edited:
•••
You support a career liar, plagiarist and racist politician. Your ethics are shaped by politics.

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-racial-jungle-quote/

https://gvwire.com/2020/08/21/recalling-a-biden-campaign-derailed-by-false-claims-plagiarism/

https://nypost.com/2022/11/01/biden...eau-died-in-iraq-in-stumbling-florida-speech/

No, I don't support scam artists. He was pushing Vit D from the beginning, he just happens to sell it for like 5x the normal price And studies have shown.......

Vitamin D Supplements Don’t Reduce COVID-19 Risk​

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2797574

The foundation of most anti-vax information are supplement/natural cure companies. They're making a killing off gullible right wingers popping overpriced vitamins. And they get more gullible people to promote them for free all over social media and forums.

-----------
We've went over some of these scams in other threads, you posted in those threads as well. Compassion used to post a lot of that nonsense. Here are posts about Vitamin C curing Covid, people quoting a Harvard doctor, who..........wait for it........ was selling Vitamin C supplements thru his own company:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/covid19-coronavirus-updates-and-news.1178134/page-16#post-7667602

Last edited:
•••
•••
Censoring political rivals. Arresting political rivals. I don't know how these people sleep at night. But Trump was the wannabe dictator. And these are the same people who say they are defending democracy!

Last edited:
•••
Censoring political rivals. Arresting political rivals. I don't know how these people sleep at night. But Trump was the wannabe dictator. And these are the same people who say they are defending democracy!
Imagine the USA being under certain doctrines , an extremely light dusting of N. Korea … welcome to America today .

I can see it only getting worse .. as is , today .. if you don’t agree , go to jail .. or . Lose your job and career .. be headlined by the media so all employers know who you are … become unemployable ...the same way N. Korea started under the kid after the dad died.

Last edited:
•••
We already have North Korean refugees in America making the same point. Of course, they are smeared by the left, no matter how hard it was for them in NK.

•••
•••
Arresting political rivals. I don't know how these people sleep at night. But Trump was the wannabe dictator. And these are the same people who say they are defending democracy!
It is the Justice who is indicting a possible criminal for committing very serious crimes against the safety of the US.
It is not a political rival who is arresting anybody.

In dictatorships is the dictator who arrests people, like in Russia, North Korea, etc.
In a democracy, it is the Judicial System who prosecutes possible criminals.

This is so obvious that I am not sure if you really don't know the difference between them, or you are just reproducing the conspiracy lies and deranged reality of the real wannabe dictator, Trump, and his conspiracy misinformation media spreaders.

Last edited:
•••
We already have North Korean refugees in America making the same point.
If they really think that the US is like North Korea, maybe they should come back to their "free" country.
But I guess they won't do that. No matter how trumpists they are, if they were living in North Korea, they really know they are talking bs when saying that nonsense.

•••
Arresting political rivals. I don't know how these people sleep at night. But Trump was the wannabe dictator. And these are the same people who say they are defending democracy!
Here you can read about the separate branches of a democracy. In a dictatorship, all of them are concentrated in the Supreme Leader, the Dictator.

And yes, Trump, the wannabe dictator, called to terminate the US Constitution to keep the power, like a REAL DICTATOR.

You are welcome.

---------------------------------------

Three Branches of Government​

https://www.trumanlibrary.gov/education/three-branches/three-branches-of-government

Our federal government has three parts. They are the Executive, (President and about 5,000,000 workers) Legislative (Senate and House of Representatives) and Judicial (Supreme Court and lower Courts).

1. The President of the United States administers the Executive Branch of our government. The President is elected by United States citizens, 18 years of age and older, who vote in the presidential elections in their states.

2. The Legislative part of our government is called Congress. Congress makes our laws. Congress is divided into 2 parts. One part is called the Senate. There are 100 Senators--2 from each of our states. Another part is called the House of Representatives.

3. The Judicial part of our federal government includes the Supreme Court and 9 Justices. They are special judges who interpret laws according to the Constitution. These justices only hear cases that pertain to issues related to the Constitution. They are the highest court in our country. The federal judicial system also has lower courts located in each state to hear cases involving federal issues.

•••
Is your position that we should take away everyone's guns? Do you have the same position as Beto O'rourke?

•••
lol, couldn't handle all the truth in my post, so responded by talking about something else as usual. That guy is a scammer. Which is it, Vitamin C or D? You think it's just a coincidence 2 of the doctors you guys use happen to own vitamin companies, both producing the vitamins they say cure/help Covid? Like I said, right wingers are one of the easiest to scam groups in the world.

Then, you respond talking about Biden, lol. You can find lies with all politicians, your problem is you supported Trump, who happens to be the biggest lying one of all, so you're response is funny. Plus, you follow lying sources like Breibart or Fox News that lost a lawsuit for lying in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

-----------

Trump's false or misleading claims total 30573 over 4 years

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/01/24 › trum...

Last edited:
•••
Is your position that we should take away everyone's guns? Do you have the same position as Beto O'rourke?
Is your position we should have even more guns so we can have even more gun death? Why would you take such a position? We have more guns than people in this country. How many more guns does America need before we're safe? Do you have a number? You guys keep saying more guns. It's it 2x, 3x, 20x the amount of people, how many?

Last edited:
•••
It is the Justice who is indicting a possible criminal for committing very serious crimes against the safety of the US.
It is not a political rival who is arresting anybody.

In dictatorships is the dictator who arrests people, like in Russia, North Korea, etc.
In a democracy, it is the Judicial System who prosecutes possible criminals.

This is so obvious that I am not sure if you really don't know the difference between them, or you are just reproducing the conspiracy lies and deranged reality of the real wannabe dictator, Trump, and his conspiracy misinformation media spreaders.
He's the same person that said Communist China is more free than America.
----------
@Domainace Biden isn't out there arresting anybody. He's not the jury that convicts people. And all those people you say are censored, I see them everybody posting up lies and bs on social media, TV etc. For you to compare this to North Korea is laughable.

Last edited:
•••
Pivoting to Trump

lol, couldn't handle all the truth in my post, so responded by talking about something else as usual. That guy is a scammer. Which is it, Vitamin C or D? You think it's just a coincidence 2 of the doctors you guys use happen to own vitamin companies, both producing the vitamins they say cure/help Covid? Like I said, right wingers are one of the easiest to scam groups in the world.
You didn't tell the objective truth. You posted your subjective opinion about a man who criticized Prof. Hotez for being a paid pharma schill. You didn't / couldn't refute or even disagree with anything Dr. Simon Goddek wrote.

Then, you respond talking about Biden, lol. You can find lies with all politicians, your problem is you supported Trump, who happens to be the biggest lying one of all, so you're response is funny. Plus, you follow lying sources like Breibart or Fox News that lost a lawsuit for lying in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

I didn't respond about Biden. I responded about your situational morality and ethics.

Trump being a liar doesn't excuse you for supporting Biden, a less successful liar and con man.

Last edited:
•••
Pivoting to Trump

You didn't tell the objective truth. You posted your subjective opinion about a man who criticized Prof. Hotez for being a paid pharma schill. You didn't / couldn't refute or even disagree with anything Dr. Simon Goddek wrote.

I didn't respond about Biden. I responded about your situational morality and ethics.

Trump being a liar doesn't excuse you for supporting Biden, a less successful liar and con man.
I did refute what he said, literally posted a link. He's a scam artist pushing his product. Simple stuff.

You did do a diversion response with some Biden lying stuff, while supporting a bigger liar in Trump. Posting some links about a politician lying, doesn't excuse you from supporting Covid scam artists time and time again. I gave you 2 real examples. Biden has 0 to do with the topic.

Last edited:
•••
What did Dr. Simon Goddek say that was wrong or untrue. Calling someone names isn't an argument.

I did refute what he said, literally posted a link. He's a scam artist pushing his product. Simple stuff.

You did do a diversion response with some Biden lying stuff, while supporting a bigger liar in Trump. Posting some links about a politician lying, doesn't excuse you from supporting Covid scam artists time and time again. I gave you 2 real examples. Biden has 0 to do with the topic.

Last edited:
•••
Is your position we should have even more guns so we can have even more gun death? Why would you take such a position? We have more guns than people in this country. How many more guns does America need before we're safe? Do you have a number? You guys keep saying more guns. It's it 2x, 3x, 20x the amount of people, how many?
Honestly, with all the things to focus on in the world not much we can do. If we take away everybody's protection that could make an issue. Florida is now a right to carry state you can conceal without a permit, God Bless Florida. I live in CA much harder to get a concealed while in Florida it's not needed. Do you have any evidence to support mass shootings or accidents by kids due to guns in Florida because like 35.3% of adults in Florida live in homes with guns? What do you think of armed teachers in school as a precaution against armed shootings?

•••
It's so easy to see, if you don't agree with the Leftist agendas and narratives, you are a racist, a conspiracy nutter, un American, gay - lesbian - trans phobic .

look at the amount of people who have lost their jobs, careers , been jailed or imprisoned , since 2020 , for disagreeing with the Leftist.

North Korea in the begging under Kim Jong Un.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back