Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1686278466594.png

•••
A few of the Biden family shell companies.

No comment from John Brennen or James Clapper.
Still using Breibart and other low end sources.

"What goes around, comes around. I hope democrats are shocked when they have to eat their own dog food."

Dems are fine, they're not the criminal Trump.

All the stuff you're posting, there is nothing new, or nothing on Biden. Let me remind you:

House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden. After months of investigation and many public accusations of corruption against Mr. Biden and his family, the first report of the premier House G.O.P. inquiry showed no proof of such misconduct
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=house+republican+report+shows+no+evidence+biden

And as a side note, it's not the Dems that did this. Trump is a criminal and a grand jury in Florida indicted him. Not Biden or Dems, grand jury.

Biden = clean
Trump = dirty, fraudster, arrested, indicted, impeached, found liable of sexual assault etc.

Look at this disaster - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Last edited:
•••
Still using Breibart and other low end sources.

"What goes around, comes around. I hope democrats are shocked when they have to eat their own dog food."

Dems are fine, they're not the criminal Trump.

All the stuff you're posting, there is nothing new, or nothing on Biden. Let me remind you:

House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden. After months of investigation and many public accusations of corruption against Mr. Biden and his family, the first report of the premier House G.O.P. inquiry showed no proof of such misconduct
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=house+republican+report+shows+no+evidence+biden

And as a side note, it's not the Dems that did this. Trump is a criminal and a grand jury in Florida indicted him. Not Biden or Dems, grand jury.

Biden = clean
Trump = dirty, fraudster, arrested, indicted, impeached, found liable of sexual assault etc.

Look at this disaster - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump
I know how much you like twitter so...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
And? Again, it just shows what a criminal Trump is. You tried investigating Hillary and multiple Republican led committees cleared her. Then House Republican report found no criminal wrongdoing with Biden. Trump guilty of many things because he’s a lifelong criminal

https://twitter.com/nmrhelm/status/1667135274839683073?s=46&t=AXO7nwtIXQWumHiC_Tm-Yw

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The left's logic : A corrupt FBI and DOJ refused to charge Hillary with her blatant crimes, so she is innocent.

James Commey and the FBI tried to frame Trump and associates so he's guilty.

Same people now ignoring Joe Biden's blatant corruption and the obvious timing of these charges.

1686324509475.png

And? Again, it just shows what a criminal Trump is. You tried investigating Hillary and multiple Republican led committees cleared her. Then House Republican report found no criminal wrongdoing with Biden. Trump guilty of many things because he’s a lifelong criminal

•••
Trump let Clinton off the hook when he won in 2016. If Clinton would have won she'd be part of this whole trying to get Trump in jail thing. Clinton should be in jail with how she handled classified information and many other things she did. They should just let Trump retire in peace and run for POTUS. I see they are not going to press charges on Mike Pence. Funny to see Pence run against his old boss but he is only polling in the primaries at 4% and Trump is polling at like 53%

•••
Same people now ignoring Joe Biden's blatant corruption and the obvious timing of these charges.

Show attachment 239934
“House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden. After months of investigation and many public accusations of corruption against Mr. Biden and his family, the first report of the premier House G.O.P. inquiry showed no proof of such misconduct”

•••
Good interview. Sounds like Trump without the drama. Good alternative to DeSantis.

Trump can't hold a candle to him. A sensible self-made billionaire, he doesn't come across as being an egotistical, entitled crybaby. He'll be friends with Canada instead of ripping a new @$$, especially when it comes to resource imports (ie. US imports far more oil from Canada than any other country).

•••
I'd love Gary Johnson to be the GOP POTUS nominee. I think a lot of democrats would cross-over and vote for him so that plus republicans he might do super well, plus the 3% of libertarians that vote then would go for him plus independents. I doubt GOP would pick him and he's not running for it but I wish he would run for GOP.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nothing says "presidential" like keeping nuclear secrets in your shitter. :poop:

poop.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Looks like Desantis it is … a lot of Trump followers have switched their attention to Desantis on Twitter today … a mere sign of what is yet to come , but it shows that Trump followers will flip the switch to Desantis .. which is very promising for 2024

Last edited:
•••
When DeSantis wins the Presidential in 2024 , the Left is going to be Lit in this forum .. literally Lit

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back