NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How does it play out ????

Something tells me the Left will be on the move coming soon, I don't think Joe Biden is going to run again... I think they will put Kennedy in the seat and try to win the election that way...

Although i pray it is Joe Biden running against Desantis... That will be a easy victory for Desantis.

•••
How does it play out ????

Something tells me the Left will be on the move coming soon, I don't think Joe Biden is going to run again... I think they will put Kennedy in the seat and try to win the election that way...

Although i pray it is Joe Biden running against Desantis... That will be a easy victory for Desantis.
lol, Kennedy. Dems are not going to put some quack up. Much better candidates if it's not Biden.

You all still lose because you're on the wrong side of America on major issues, nothing is going to change that.

-------------
To document history.

Trump is up 30.8 average on DeSantis.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e..._republican_presidential_nomination-7548.html

Let's check again in a few weeks to see what this indictment does

Last edited:
•••
lol, Kennedy. Dems are not going to put some quack up. Much better candidates if it's not Biden.

You all still lose because you're on the wrong side of America on major issues, nothing is going to change that.

-------------
To document history.

Trump is up 30.8 average on DeSantis.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e..._republican_presidential_nomination-7548.html

Let's check again in a few weeks to see what this indictment does
interesting... How so on the wrong side of America??... That pertaining to strictly to the issues of living ????

I have stated, I want the country back just like when Obama and Bush were in office...

Last edited:
•••
America is at a stale mate on the issues of Abortion, The only stale mate regarding Gay - Lesbian - LGBTQ issue is Extremist Gay - Lesbian...

The only thing that needs to happen regarding the stale mate issues, Is a Peoples Vote.. That would settle these issues now, as opposed to them lingering for years to come.

Last edited:
•••

The GOP could clean up Bidens messed in 3 years and GOP get easily re-elected. The GOP is better at fixing the economy than the dems are polls show they trust GOP more with it, which is why dems keep talking about abortion instead of jobs. Between Biden & Obama we've had some really bad presidents in recent memory. Bill Clinton was probably one of the better dems in the last 100 years and he is highly liked unlike his wife. The GOP is on the right side of nearly every issue.

•••
Also, as far as abortion it should not be allowed because the baby has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. A fetus is a young child.

•••
Nothing says "presidential" like keeping nuclear secrets in your shitter. :poop:

Show attachment 239949

Having stolen nuclear secrets as reading material for your guests and spies while they're taking a dump seems pretty presidential to me.

•••
When DeSantis wins the Presidential in 2024 , the Left is going to be Lit in this forum .. literally Lit
As much as i hate to say it I think Trump will still win the nomination even as a convicted felon.
Because that is the kind of country we are now.

And it will be Biden and Trump Part 2 with Biden winning....again.

•••
Kennedy. Dems are not going to put some quack up. Much better candidates if it's not Biden.

Kennedy has name recognition, but... :wacky: Who else is waiting in the wings? Kamala? :vomit:

Biden otta hang up his hat IMO, time to retire (or VP). Get some new blood ...away from the swamp.

Last edited:
•••
As much as i hate to say it I think Trump will still win the nomination even as a convicted felon.
Because that is the kind of country we are now.

Meh , I have tried to you all, Trump does not have the following that you think he does... You will just have to see on your own coming up.

I hope you are right on Biden actually following through and running til the end.

•••
Meh , I have tried to you all, Trump does not have the following that you think he does... You will just have to see on your own coming up.

I hope you are right on Biden actually following through and running til the end.
Trump should retire from running. And, Biden should retire. So probably most of us agree. We need some fresh blood in the game maybe someone that hasn't announced running yet. Someone like Mike Huckabee would be amazing.

•••
Kennedy has name recognition, but... :wacky: Who else is waiting in the wings? Kamala? :vomit:

Biden otta hang up his hat IMO, time to retire (or VP). Get some new blood ...away from the swamp.
Biden staying in is ideal, i don't think he will, i think the DNC will boot him, He doesn' stand a chance of winning ... the DNC would have to make a move fairly quickly to chunk Biden out the race, otherwise , i see smooth seas heading into election 2024

•••
Joe Biden might very well end up being the thorn in the Lefts side, If Joe wont let it go, it could be a Trump - Desantis situation for the Left, the only problem with that is, The Left doesn't have time right now to play that risk. November is coming

•••

I would agree with you if there was someone else who could beat Trump.

•••

And you’re wrong, he’s literally up 30+ over Desantis. He was President. He’s #1 in the polls. That’s a following. He has a crazy fanatical following that will never vote for some other candidate if Trump doesn’t get in. You were off the last election as well

Last edited:
•••
I would agree with you if there was someone else who could beat Trump.

Kudos to Biden for stepped up when the nation needed someone other than Trump, but if he hasn't gained the wisdom (nor the humility) to step down, then he'll get his just deserts IMO. If Trump is found innocent (which I find highly unlikely), then okay, Biden vs Trump part 2.

•••
Last edited:
•••
And you’re wrong, he’s literally up 30+ over Desantis. He was President. He’s #1 in the polls. That’s a following. He has a crazy fanatical following that will never vote for some other candidate if Trump doesn’t get in. You were off the last election as well
there isn't long until the election ... we can get back to this conversation on election night.

•••
1686359765205.png

•••
there isn't long until the election ... we can get back to this conversation on election night.

A 1 1/2 years is a long time in an election and things can change quickly. The ONLY way Joe Biden is reelected is by an all out effort by the media and democrats to rig the election, again.

•••
Trump should retire from running. And, Biden should retire. So probably most of us agree. We need some fresh blood in the game maybe someone that hasn't announced running yet. Someone like Mike Huckabee would be amazing.

Huckabee is too old. This guy looks good, have to admit I've never heard of him until today.

•••
who was it that the boxes of classified docs in boxes were found in their home not long ago ??? Joe Biden ?? stashed by his corvette , in his garage ????

•••
Huckabee is too old. This guy looks good, have to admit I've never heard of him until today.

Doug is no go. Might work locally but does not work nationally. Not sure why the right can't grasp basic stuff.

"In April 2023, Burgum signed a near-total ban on abortion in North Dakota"

Last edited:
•••
who was it that the boxes of classified docs in boxes were found in their home not long ago ??? Joe Biden ?? stashed by his corvette , in his garage ????

James Comey refused to indict Hillary for mishandling classified documents, leaving them exposed on the Internet for any hacker, government to collect.

Comey's reasoning was, it was too close to an election to prosecute Clinton or her aids ( who also destroyed subpoenaed evidence ) .

Two different standards, one for democrats, one for not democrats.

•••
The left has turned average Americans, aka people who disagre with their social agenda, into "extremist".

Activision drops hammer on Call of Duty gamer for undermining Pride by wanting to protect little kids;

Thing is... when Trump gets an indictment for the same thing Joe Biden just got caught with, but a judge excuses Biden.. what do ya do ?

The same with the extremist gays and lesbians.,.. if no one else will protect your child, what do ya do ??

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back