IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brad … for any healing to place … we have to deal with 100% Truth .. not he said .. she said .. the 100% truth … if the truth is spoken .. the finger pointing stops … if the truth continues to be avoided .. there will never be any healing ..

•••
Brad … for any healing to place … we have to deal with 100% Truth .. not he said .. she said .. the 100% truth … if the truth is spoken .. the finger pointing stops … if the truth continues to be avoided .. there will never be any healing ..

Again, my issue is a racist statement "white lives matter more". That is 100% racist, there is simply no way around it.

Black people collect welfare at a higher rate than white people. And? The average black person has less income and wealth than the average white person.

People's importance as a person is not just judged on what they put into a system financially. In fact some of the richest people, are the worst people.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Tucker Eviscerates ‘Obsequious’ Pro-CRT General Mark Milley, ‘He’s Not Just A Pig, He’s Stupid’
"Mark Milley is the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff. He didn't get that job because he's brilliant, or because he's brave, or because the people who know him respect him - he is not, and they definitely don't."
“Critical race theory is an inaccurate way to describe what’s happening,” Carlson noted. “Like so much academic jargon, the phrase ‘critical race theory’ doesn’t mean anything. It obscures rather than illuminates. It is designed that way, it is designed to confuse you. what’s happening in our schools and our military and our government is both simpler and easier to recognize than that. it’s not ‘critical race theory,’ it’s racism. Not neo-racism or reverse racism, those are meaningless terms. it is race hate, peddled by the people in charge in the hope that it will make them more powerful, that’s all it is.”

11min video of Tucker on CRT, the part about Gen. Milley starts at around the 7min mark

•••
•••
•••
Screenshot at 2021-06-25 15:53:14.png

@realDonaldTrump

•••
•••
•••
•••
Again, my issue is a racist statement "white lives matter more". That is 100% racist, there is simply no way around it.

Black people collect welfare at a higher rate than white people. And? The average black person has less income and wealth than the average white person.

People's importance as a person is not just judged on what they put into a system financially. In fact some of the richest people, are the worst people.

Brad

Brad.. white 62% - Black 13.4% … you could double that to another 13.4% and still only have 62% - 26.8% … with the difference in population between white and black .. there are going to be many % differences in many many categories .. that is normal …

like I said … and it doesn’t matter if it’s 1% … Humanity is 100% equal to me ..

You don’t answer a lot of my questions from post I made today concerning .. The Truth… that is fine .. I won’t put words in your mouth .

•••
•••
Brad.. white 62% - Black 13.4% … you could double that to another 13.4% and still only have 62% - 26.8% … with the difference in population between white and black .. there are going to be many % differences in many many categories .. that is normal …

like I said … and it doesn’t matter if it’s 1% … Humanity is 100% equal to me ..

You don’t answer a lot of my questions from post I made today concerning .. The Truth… that is fine .. I won’t put words in your mouth .

What questions?

The % of population is irrelevant to anything when it comes to rights though.

If you are white, black, hispanic, straight, gay, rich, poor, liberal, conservative, religious, atheist, right handed, left handed, etc. you have the same rights.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Gab. LOL.
Cope.

Free Speech Pioneer And Gab CEO Andrew Torba Shares First Photo Of New Baby Boy, Samuel Titus Torba
“Overwhelmed with Grace, Joy, and Love. Thank you Father God for this most precious blessing,” wrote Torba earlier this afternoon in a post accompanied by a photo of him cradling the newborn. Earlier, he shared another post announcing the birth. “Samuel Titus Torba was born today at 2:26pm. 6 pounds 11.4 ounces, 18 inches,” wrote Torba. “Mom and baby are both doing great. Praise the Lord, thank you for the prayers!”

Torba-Baby-Announcement-750x394.jpg

•••
How many people know of someone dressed in Viking or something outfit .. with his face painted .. that was trespassing .. go to jail and get no bail .. that’s one .. several are still in jail with no bail .. that speaks very loudly as to due process .. but remember .. these un armed people dressed in outfits committed a insurrection = definition meaning = An Uprising .. and almost ended the democracy ..

All this shit is the complete biggest lie since man was put on earth ..

•••
Cope.

Free Speech Pioneer And Gab CEO Andrew Torba Shares First Photo Of New Baby Boy, Samuel Titus Torba
“Overwhelmed with Grace, Joy, and Love. Thank you Father God for this most precious blessing,” wrote Torba earlier this afternoon in a post accompanied by a photo of him cradling the newborn. Earlier, he shared another post announcing the birth. “Samuel Titus Torba was born today at 2:26pm. 6 pounds 11.4 ounces, 18 inches,” wrote Torba. “Mom and baby are both doing great. Praise the Lord, thank you for the prayers!”

Show attachment 193957

The people who can't cope with the reality that their unpopular dear leader got beat in a landslide, still whining about non-existent election fraud months later...telling others to cope. :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
What questions?

The % of population is irrelevant to anything when it comes to rights though.

If you are white, black, hispanic, straight, gay, rich, poor, liberal, conservative, religious, atheist, right handed, left handed, etc. you have the same rights.

Brad

agreed … even though I do not agree with gay .. trans .. I still care about them and value their life as much as anyone else’s .

but we are talking % s vs statistics .. and we both know if you have 62% vs 13.4% .. the statistics are going to be largely different… bottom line to me .. The Truth .. is the Truth .. no sugar coating or otherwise

Last edited:
•••
How many people know of someone dressed in Viking or something outfit .. with his face painted .. that was trespassing .. go to jail and get no bail .. that’s one .. several are still in jail with no bail .. that speaks very loudly as to due process .. but remember .. these un armed people dressed in outfits committed a insurrection = definition meaning = An Uprising .. and almost ended the democracy ..

All this shit is the complete biggest lie since man was put on earth ..

I mean we all saw the violence that happened that day. There are endless videos.

I do agree though that some of the people, while rightfully charged, are not really security threats at this point.

Unless you were involved with or organizing the violence, being held still is probably extreme.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
agreed … even though I do not agree with gay .. trans .. I still care about them and value their life as much as anyone else’s .

but we are talking % s vs statistics .. and we both know if you have 62% vs 13.4% .. the statistics are going to be largely different… bottom line to me .. The Truth .. is the Truth .. no sugar coating or otherwise

The meme says "white lives matter more". That is not true, or funny in any way.

Brad

•••
•••
The people who can't cope with the reality that their unpopular dear leader got beat in a landslide, still whining about non-existent election fraud months later...telling others to cope. :xf.laugh:
Exactly. You're trying hard to do your agenda thing here, including attacking their registrar, and about that landslide that wasn't, again...

207131 obama trump biden 80 million.jpg

•••
I mean we all saw the violence that happened that day. There are endless videos.

I do agree though that some of the people, while rightfully charged, are not really security threats at this point.

Unless you were involved with or organizing the violence, being held still is probably extreme.

Brad

no doubt about it .. what they did was wrong and that never should have happened … but the violence part .. maybe an over statement IMO .. any breaking glass or kicking stuff .. which is what happend ..is an act of violence … but very much tolerated the last 18 months in the streets of America by protestors .. anarchist and looters .. matter of fact .. Chicago PD dropped looting charges on people just here recently .. so I guess we are way far off from equality .. it’s all a fuckery shit show … no one could have dreamed all this shit ..

•••
no doubt about it .. what they did was wrong and that never should have happened … but the violence part .. maybe an over statement IMO .. any breaking glass or kicking stuff .. which is what happend ..is an act of violence … but very much tolerated the last 18 months in the streets of America by protestors .. anarchist and looters .. matter of fact .. Chicago PD dropped looting charges on people just here recently .. so I guess we are way far off from equality .. it’s all a fuckery shit show … no one could have dreamed all this shit ..

This mob violently entered Congress chanting things like hang Mike Pence with the specific goal of stopping Congressional certification of the election.

Sure, not everyone is equal when it came to the crimes they committed but there was a lot of violence, on officers specifically.

Some people just trespassed. Others like several oath keepers and proud boys planned their actions in advance and are still threats.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The meme says "white lives matter more". That is not true, or funny in any way.

Brad

the meme did not say “White Lives Matter More”. It said something to the effect of .. shut up .. we pay your welfare … isn’t that more correct ??? I can’t find the meme .. post it if you can .. it did not say what you are saying it said .. the Truth matters

•••
the meme did not say “White Lives Matter More”. It said something to the effect of .. shut up .. we pay your welfare … isn’t that more correct ??? I can’t find the meme .. post it if you can .. it did not say what you are saying it said .. the Truth matters

What does this say?

It is literally from one page back.

It says exactly what I said it did. How is this not blatantly racist?

I can't believe anyone thinks it is socially acceptable to post something like this.

98.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back