NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
upload_2021-4-20_10-33-21.png

•••
Pathetic ravings.
It sounds like you already live in a collective utopia, but all we get here from you is attention seeking shill bot posts of today's propaganda and predictably without any critical thought. So don't mind me if I don't believe your rose colored glasses.

Too bad you are only one health advisory away from putting that mask on and injecting yourself further.
Your mind is owned, and so is your body. You are no asset to your community but a propagandist.

We don't discuss luxuries here but overall policy, individual freedom without coercion of punitive taxes to fund your global green commie dreams. Nothing you will understand in this lifetime, you're ignorant of history, human nature, and economics, it is always showing.

And now we play the victim card?:) that is rich:) systemic racism? us? It is only you here, even if bipolar. I am addressing politics and the state of lefties being useful idiots and being dumb down voting blocks for authoritarian governments complemented by corporate fascism. You are not standing against anything, you are deluding yourself.

"a whore to the oil industry":) (try "a whore to propaganda":))
Enjoying the oil industry products and latest technology, plastics, manufacturing, carbon fuel, and still dreaming of the high moral green ground?:) brainless, but... but... it is a necessity where I live:) just like a healthy economy and jobs are a necessity to people in all western countries.

No one here is against the environment, most want evidence based policy without political agendas. You are dreaming that you are influencing gov in the green direction, you are only a product of today's propaganda and a very eager tool.

And you always prove yourself to be a waste of time.

Show attachment 188333
Bang... you hit the Bulls Eye!!!!
moving-dartboard-catches-bullseyes.gif

•••
Her words were much worse than Trump's and this is not the first time. She encouraged violence in LA in the 90's, encouraged people to harass Republicans in public during Trump admin.

Nancy Pelosi should also be removed for supporting Watters.

to me it was like she was calling on Black people to engage in a race war ... which could easily jump off .. we have been on a fine line of one jumping off for a while now ... it may happen before all is said and done .. but her gracious encouragement certainly didn’t help matters

•••
They were settlers. American Indians didn't control the entire North American Continent. When the Pilgrims arrived the native population has been decimated by disease.

You like most people, romanticize stories about American Indians.

If you want to go into detail about how the west was won, then certainly most details were never recorded/written into the history books or else were forgotten... just as the peaceful pie-eating pilgrims that have been romanticized. Their first flag was coloured red from the blood of a local American (Indian) chief - not the father of Pocahantas.

Atrocities were committed on all sides, and American Indians are/were just that, Americans.

•••
•••
you are always a waste of time and thus never a disappointment, and it is an ecological disaster the way your mind works, always seeking attention:)

I just say it out loud what others are thinking when you post your deluded ravings, don't let anyone hold you back, reach for the stars.

I'm not affected by the industry, I want to see all do well, and I care about truth in policy and opposing the disease that is leftist brainwashing. Not that you have any power, but you don't mind bringing poverty in people's lives and thinking you are helping them, a special type of mental pathology.

I suppose that this is the mindset of a lot of people in the public sector or those that live off the gov and don't understand or appreciate how economy functions and that private sector has to pay for everything. But I'm sure you have a way of explaining and justifying your parasitic nature to yourself.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.” ~ C.S. Lewis.
Bang!!! another one...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
•••
well organized but no one to do the fact the checking:)
funny that racists already assumed carjacker to be black who shot at the police and that was good enough reason to riot
remember it’s ‘black lives matter’ not ‘all lives matter’ duh:)

upload_2021-4-20_12-5-17.png

Last edited:
•••
If you want to go into detail about how the west was won, then certainly most details were never recorded/written into the history books or else were forgotten... just as the peaceful pie-eating pilgrims that have been romanticized. Their first flag was coloured red from the blood of a local American (Indian) chief - not the father of Pocahantas.

Atrocities were committed on all sides, and American Indians are/were just that, Americans.

We don't have to lie or romanticize history. The first thing the pilgrims did was loot an Indian camp. Later, some Indians were taken as slaves.

North American settlers found a mostly wild land. There was no Government to control immigration. Period. Full stop. Your political point is bullshit.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats and media have done a great job dividing people and are on the road to destroying our Republic. Joe Biden and everyone who voted for a democrat like Pelosi, AOC, Abrams, Waters, etc. has blood on their hands.

Last edited:
•••
George Floyd verdict in .. supposed to be read at 3:30 central

•••
Stacey Abrams is a blue-anon nutter and racist.

upload_2021-4-20_13-33-57.png

Last edited:
•••
Very very negligent of Joe Biden to give his opinion on the George Floyd case verdict before a verdict is read .. in my opinion.

•••
well organized but no one to do the fact the checking:)
funny that racists already assumed carjacker to be black who shot at the police and that was good enough reason to riot
remember it’s ‘black lives matter’ not ‘all lives matter’ duh:)

Show attachment 188375

😂😂😂😂😂..... people going out to protest ... until they find out the person is white .... oh no ... we don’t have black racism in America... only the white people are racist and black people get to decide who they are 😂😂😂😂😂

•••
Chauvin found guilty on all charges .. I am not surprised at all with the verdict .. I am surprised that Maxine Watters made the statements she did and that Joe Biden sent his personal opinion about what the verdict should be before the verdict was read ..

•••
100% there will be riots in Portland OR tonight. Probably Minneapolis too.

•••
•••
Derek Chauvin trial jurors partially doxxed before reaching verdict [RedState]
The Star Tribune stops just short of giving the names of the jurors, but there’s more than enough information given for the left to finish the job of fully doxxing these people. One juror is even noted to have a family member who’s on a certain police department, further narrowing things down.
As to where the paper got this information, it appears to be leaked via questionnaires the jurors originally filled out, though, it’s possible they came about it some other way. They do not specify the source, but only say that they gathered the data in question. Regardless, there’s no news value here. Listing the jurors’ political beliefs, race, and sex for all to see is simply meant to incite more unrest. It also serves as a next step for activists if Chauvin isn’t convicted of murder.

•••
Everything is happening now is a joke. A joke that will take people's life.
No one gives a shit about anything anymore. All they care is the money.
Biden did not realize that he cannot bring the money with him to the grave. What he can bring with him is all the shits he has been doing.

•••
Chauvin found guilty on all charges .. I am not surprised at all with the verdict .. I am surprised that Maxine Watters made the statements she did and that Joe Biden sent his personal opinion about what the verdict should be before the verdict was read ..
Democrats have the privilege of being able to do that... without suffering any consequences!

•••
100% there will be riots in Portland OR tonight. Probably Minneapolis too.

probably so ... it’s all orchestrated any way

•••
Derek Chauvin guilty on all counts, as he deserved.

We all saw the video.

Police officers are not above the law. Minorities are not second class citizens.

Justice was served.

Hopefully it leads to a more fair justice system from policing, to courts, to prisons.

Brad

•••
Everything is happening now is a joke. A joke that will take people's life.
No one gives a shit about anything anymore. All they care is the money.
Biden did not realize that he cannot bring the money with him to the grave. What he can bring with him is all the shits he has been doing.
He is only in it for the statue monument 😂

•••
Americans obsession with race and religion is very odd

•••
Derek Chauvin guilty on all counts, as he deserved.

We all saw the video.

Police officers are not above the law. Minorities are not second class citizens.

Justice was served.

Hopefully it leads to a more fair justice system from policing, to courts, to prisons.

Brad

does that mean riots can stop now ??? Aside from racial opinions... the outcome of the trial would have been the same without burning cities down

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back