IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You must understand the findings of the Russian Investigation don't you? It's all through the document I cited. You're looking for a smoking gun, but in fact, you're carrying it. They were very successful at dividing America, weren't they? This thread is living proof. I have said that Trump had help, sure, why wouldn't they pit one side against the other? He's an easy target. That is the point of the trolls is to continue to feed the fire of division. They know the social US pressure points and keep throwing gasoline on the fire. If anything, I have tried to shed light on that fact, not to maintain the argument. People get so wound up on being right that they miss the point. It's obvious to me, but clearly you cannot see the forest through the trees. I could cite pages, but why dissect it? If you really cared, you'd read the whole paper (it's not that long). I'm sure it would help you gain a better understanding of the Big picture if you let down your guard and read some.

Cannuck out :beaver:

Yes. I know the Russians ran facebook pages and made memes to influence the election.

Now, tell me how Trump campaign and Russia colluded to win the election. That was the claim by democrat media. iow, "the russia hoax".

•••
From page that wordpress deplatformed; not an endorsement.

Joe Biden is an avatar; a political pawn; a cognitively declining guy who has no idea what is happening around him. The people behind the Biden campaign, those in real control of what this is about, have not hidden their goals and aspirations. These are not stupid people. They are scheming, conniving, ever-planning, ever-manipulating & Machiavellian types within the political system; lusting for power, influence and affluence.

What they are planning to do is weaponize COVID-19 to attain ideological objectives. This is why they hyped the fear within it for almost a year. Nothing within their plan requires the approval or consent of any representative body in Washington DC. COVID is the tool to “fundamentally change” the way the United States exists.

•••
You were lucky he didn't send you to a gas chamber...
I'm happy you agree with me that he's our Hitler..thats important.

•••
•••
If only 10% got covid-19,
50-69 year olds-70 million * 10% * .005 = 35,000

One more thing not mentioned, many of the fatalities have compromised immune systems. So a healthy person's chance of dying would be less - imo.

The problems:
Mask don't really work that well
Social distancing doesn't happen at political rallies, protest, riots, shopping, parties.
Bureaucrats are often petty tyrants and rules become unmanageable, are applied unfairly.
Now OSHA is writing rules that can cripple businesses.
Politicians don't follow their own rules

The cure can be worse than the virus. You can't keep children locked in their homes. People need to work, socialize, worship. Politicians are using the virus as an excuse, imo.

Last edited:
•••
You might want to check out the crime statistics shown here for Ohio.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/oh/crime

Sure seems like there are just as much darker blue areas (the "More Dangerous") in the "Rural, Red & Religious © ℠" parts of Ohio (I don't know, maybe even more, people are saying...), as there are in your sad (so sad...) meme

And as far as rundown, please feel free to spend a couple of days driving through the back hills of Southern Ohio (and Appalachia in general). You'll see people living in homes that make houses in the barrio or ghetto look like palaces.

Last edited:
•••
The most recent publicized federal data records 48,000 deaths from suicide and at least 1.4 million attempts in 2018. In 2019, almost 71,000 people died from drug overdoses.

Anecdotal information suggest suicide in increasing but it will be two years before 2020 data is available ( I don't know why ).

Center for Disease Control Director Robert Redfield said in a Buck Institute webinar that suicides and drug overdoses have surpassed the death rate for COVID-19 among high school students.

Redfield argued that lockdowns and lack of public schooling constituted a disproportionally negative impact on young peoples’ mental health.

Last edited:
•••
None of the democrat networks are reporting on Biden's cancer charity scam.

Can you imagine, paying a manager $250K, then doubling that salary the next year even though he /she DID NOTHING? By coincidence, the manager was a well connected democrat lawyer who ran Al Gore's legal team that contested the 2000 election.

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” - Joe Biden.

upload_2020-11-16_9-51-1.png

upload_2020-11-16_9-52-16.png

upload_2020-11-16_9-51-18.png

Last edited:
•••
South Dakota looks a lot like Oregon.
upload_2020-11-16_10-42-52.png

upload_2020-11-16_10-43-18.png

•••
None of the democrat networks are reporting on Biden's cancer charity scam.
Or they recognize it for what it is, a nothingburger that the right is trying to make in to an issue.

Ps. Did Fox, OAN, and NewsMax lead with and provide full coverage of T-man's (and family) charity scamming or that of his bogus "university"?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

Last edited:
•••
The post that has progs trying to cancel the fantastic Gina Carano.

Em1Q8giUYAATJ13[1].jpg

•••
•••
Or they recognize it for what it is, a nothingburger that the right is trying to make in to an issue.

Does anyone believe democrat media wouldn't have a field day with this story if it was about Trump?

Ps. Did Fox, OAN, and NewsMax lead with and provide full coverage of T-man's (and family) charity scamming or that of his bogus "university"?

Fox and NewsMax did, I don't watch OAN.

Yeah, I didn't think so...

Oh come on man!

I'm not saying Biden broke the law. I saying it was grift / scam from the start. According to the post, the charity closed because donations dried up when Biden withdrew his name so he could run for Pres.

TWO YEARS, OVER $4,000,000 paid in salaries and bonuses to people who accomplished nothing. $0.00 dollars to charity.

Last edited:
•••
The only ones that can't see what's going on are you and your fellow snowflakes with your heads in the sand!

OK tough guy.

upload_2020-11-16_11-13-28.png

Last edited:
•••
https://fortune.com/2019/07/15/joe-biden-cancer-initiative/
The nonprofit promoted nearly 60 partnerships with drug companies, health care firms, charities and other organizations that pledged more than $400 million to improve cancer treatment.
The Biden Cancer Initiative has taken in several million dollars in direct funding for its operations, but the bulk of the money supporting the partnerships it promotes comes in the form of indirect pledges. That money does not go directly to the nonprofit but instead is managed by the participating companies and organizations to fund their research and work. Biden's group has used its platform and Biden's appearances to promote the partnerships.
Last September, at the nonprofit's first summit convened in Washington, Biden trumpeted 57 commitments by pharmaceutical firms, other health care companies and organizations. Most were newly pledged by the organizations, though at least a dozen were carry-overs from Biden's government-run Cancer Moonshot work.
But in the 10 months since, the nonprofit has announced only a handful of new commitments, a sign that without the Bidens' involvement the foundation was unable to operate on its own.

•••
https://fortune.com/2019/07/15/joe-biden-cancer-initiative/
The nonprofit promoted nearly 60 partnerships with drug companies, health care firms, charities and other organizations that pledged more than $400 million to improve cancer treatment.
The Biden Cancer Initiative has taken in several million dollars in direct funding for its operations, but the bulk of the money supporting the partnerships it promotes comes in the form of indirect pledges. That money does not go directly to the nonprofit but instead is managed by the participating companies and organizations to fund their research and work. Biden's group has used its platform and Biden's appearances to promote the partnerships.
Last September, at the nonprofit's first summit convened in Washington, Biden trumpeted 57 commitments by pharmaceutical firms, other health care companies and organizations. Most were newly pledged by the organizations, though at least a dozen were carry-overs from Biden's government-run Cancer Moonshot work.
But in the 10 months since, the nonprofit has announced only a handful of new commitments, a sign that without the Bidens' involvement the foundation was unable to operate on its own.

So basically the Clinton Foundation model.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ron Paul woke up a lot of conservatives during his presidential campaign

"Our presence there is not making friends.. " - Ron Paul.

Obama promised to get out of Iraq but made it worse. Trump promised to get out of Iraq and almost made it happen; despite the IMC.

War and occupation directly and indirectly claimed the lives of about a half-million Iraqis from 2003 to 2011, according to a groundbreaking survey of 1,960 Iraqi households. The violence peaked in 2006 and 2007, say public health experts who were part of the study.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/131015-iraq-war-deaths-survey-2013/

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back