NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anything to say about the angelical Democrats?
Nope! Not a word - yet.

Joe Biden holds press conference, offers Thanksgiving warning, has softball game with reporters

Fox News' Bill Hemmer on Joe Biden's press conference:

"You've been watching what amounts to a bit of a love fest here between the media [and Biden]"
Maybe they are just enjoying our new President Elect's lack of paranoia, threats and rudeness for a change.

I know I'm a lot kinder to you, Mr-X (and others here), when you aren't RAGING on about how unfair everything is for T-man.

Last edited:
•••
124851343_2957467701192419_3210369213651221598_o.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nope! Not a word - yet.

Maybe they are just enjoying our new President Elect's lack of paranoia, threats and rudeness for a change.
No. They're pre-screened ass kissers. 100% democrat propaganda. You won't find Joe taking impromptu questions and you know it.

I know I'm a lot kinder to you, Mr-X (and others here), when you aren't RAGING on about how unfair everything is for T-man.
I don't remember "raging" for Pres. Trump. Democrat media is entirely corrupt.

Last edited:
•••
•••
No. They're pre-screened ass kissers. 100% democrat propaganda. You won't find Joe taking impromptu questions and you know it.
I'd bet you on this one, but if I remember correctly, you don't bet.

•••
I'd bet you on this one, but if I remember correctly, you don't bet.

I don't. But would be happy if you could prove me wrong.

Can you imagine the media not asking Trump about Don Jr if someone had found his laptop in a repair store and it had information about doing business in China & Russia? Even if it was legit business?

•••
Orrrrrrrr, the most likely explanation... They understand T-man is fast becoming yesterday's news!
They are Liberals... They only understand one side of the coin...

•••
Trump is cracking down on China, will make it harder for Joe Biden to go back to appeasing the red menace. ( if he's elected )

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't. But would be happy if you could prove me wrong.

Only time will tell my furry little friend, only time will tell...

Can you imagine the media not asking Trump about Don Jr if someone had found his laptop in a repair store and it had information about doing business in China & Russia? Even if it was legit business?
Yet even Fox, NM, and OAN have stopped beating that drum - or at least not as hard.

Still waiting for all the evidence Tucker C has on that little thumb drive. He hasn't succumbed to the "Fox Flip™ ©" has he?!?!?

•••
-----

Last edited:
•••
•••
Only time will tell my furry little friend, only time will tell...

Right again.

Yet even Fox, NM, and OAN have stopped beating that drum - or at least not as hard.

You're making my point. WaPo, NYT, CNN, NBC, ABC would not stop beating that drum. When the "discovered" Trump LLC had ( as in past tense ) a bank account in China it was front page news.

Still waiting for all the evidence Tucker C has on that little thumb drive. He hasn't succumbed to the "Fox Flip™ ©" has he?!?!?

•••
They are Liberals... They only understand one side of the coin...
But, But, But... they weren't liberals 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years ago! You guys and gals loved them then!?!?!

¿Que pasó mi amigo?

You're making my point. WaPo, NYT, CNN, NBC, ABC would not stop beating that drum. When they "discovered" Trump LLC had ( as in past tense ) a bank account in China it was front page news.
And then they realized they had nothing and they stopped - just like Fox does with whatever straws they find to grasp at!

Just goes to show that both sides spin, provoke/antagonize, and embellish!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
But, But, But... they weren't liberals 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years ago! You guys and gals loved them then!?!?!

¿Que pasó mi amigo?

We report, you decide as a good brand. Now it's "We'll report what we want".

And then they realized they had nothing and they stopped - just like Fox does with whatever straws they find to grasp at!

Just goes to show that both sides spin, provoke/antagonize, and embellish!

C'mon man! It was known when the reporting started, account was for the LLC and was closed in 2015. They reported like it was something shady.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back