Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You posted a link from a random blog.

Ever since Project Veritas went undercover last year and got a Planned Parenthood official to admit that the organization sells the body parts of aborted babies for profit, most people knew that the abortion provider’s days were numbered.
https://freedomwire.com/planned-parenthood-selling-organs/

Poor mr-x, how much loss can 1 man take in a week? mr-x--------------------->mr-L

Project Veritas was not involved in the under cover video of Planned Parenthood. P.V. supported Daleiden because they both do under cover work.

Point out in any court case, or House investigation where James O'Keif or Project Veritaas was involved in the undercover recording or named in a lawsuit regarding Planed Parenthood and I'll apologize.

Last edited:
•••
Project Veritas was not involved in the under cover video of Planned Parenthood. P.V. supported Daleiden because they both do under cover work.

Point out in any court case, any of these documents where James O'Keif or Project Veritaas was involved in the undercover recording or named in a lawsuit regarding Planed Parenthood and I'll apologize.

Be there for each other. I know you guys are going thru it. DM or email to check up every now and then.

You posted a link from a random blog. Project Veritas not mentioned in any related court case, not mentioned in house investigation. You're a deliberate liar.

Especially him. 6 day cry fest will take a lot out of a person.

Johnny Liar

shhh, it'll be ok

Last edited:
•••
Be there for each other. I know you guys are going thru it. DM or email to check up every now and then.

You posted a link from a random blog. Project Veritas not mentioned in any related court case, not mentioned in house investigation. You're a deliberate liar.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Some people in life can see somebody else touch a hot stove, get burned and know not to touch the hot stove.

Some people in life touch the hot stove, get burned, and know not to touch it again.

Some people in life keep touching the hot stove and keep getting burned = Trumpers

James O Keefe’s integrity comes under attack when he has something good.

See JB’s Unrelated, often outdated @O’ Keefe

Last edited:
•••
James O Keefe’s integrity comes under attack when he has something good.

“See...(unrelated, often outdated RE: O’ Keefe

:xf.laugh: integrity

EmgYRiRW4AE-d48

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions

we talked about “fact checks”

Twitter is least reliable of all. “Dispute” this

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Some people in life can see somebody else touch a hot stove, get burned and know not to touch the hot stove.

Some people in life touch the hot stove, get burned, and know not to touch it again.

Some people in life keep touching the hot stove and keep getting burned = Trumpers

@JB Lions #fooled again.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Trumpers keep losing

"REUTERS/IPSOS POLL: About 80% of Americans, including more than half of Republicans, say Biden won presidential race"

You weirdo conspiracy nutters are the minority, just remember that. Trumpers have become the fringe of America. Real Americans voted. Real Americans won. Deal with it babies.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Dropping it on the Trumpers, kaboom. I could do this all day if I wanted. Easy.

"Massachusetts (Republican) Governor Charlie Baker says the Trump administration’s use of the Dept of Justice is “wildly inappropriate”, calls on Trump team to immediately work with Biden transition team."

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back