Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
@mr-x still not grasping the whole nobody is picking up charges/getting arrested. Trump feeds you some slop, you keep slopping it up. Getting fooled, lying, gullible.

"New polls show Trump's support is collapsing nationally. He's trailing not just in battlegrounds but, according to private GOP surveys, he's repelling independents to the point where Biden has drawn closer red states like Montana, Kansas and Missouri."

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
"The payments went to a shell company called Trump Las Vegas Sales & Marketing. No employees, no payroll, very little revenue. Then Trump (illegally) wrote off at least $21 million of it and then (illegally) donated it to his own campaign. #VOTE—then prosecute."

1*zKp5NdHh6sOI7RaaZ0SB6Q.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Damn, even on a Saturday, Trump does nothing but lose.

BREAKING: Federal court REJECTS Trump challenge to use of drop boxes, rule requiring poll watchers reside in county they seek to serve in and guidance on processing of absentee ballots. Big victory for voters across Pennsylvania.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Damn, even on a Saturday, Trump does nothing but lose.

BREAKING: Federal court REJECTS Trump challenge to use of drop boxes, rule requiring poll watchers reside in county they seek to serve in and guidance on processing of absentee ballots. Big victory for voters across Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania is already good to be contested ..so

Last edited:
•••
Now for something way more freaking important than politics......

OU SOONERS BEAT THE TEXAS LONGHORNS!!!!!
Took them 4 overtimes to do so, but they did it!!!!

53-45!!!!!!!!

•••
•••
Washington D.C. is a power mad town right now.... .... why fight each other... go to Washington, remove and fire the politicians we have and start over... that would be a far more worthy cause than fighting each other
Now that´s one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time, but I would add another cancer that needs to be removed.... the super biased Liberal Media bastards!

•••
Isis didn't get it's start because of 9/11 or the USA attacking AF.

BTW, I don't support terrorism in any form, but you ought to get your head on straight...

2001 - War on Terror - US invades Iraq (was 911 another Plan D?)

Bin Laden escapes to Afghanistan - splinter group Al Queda forms after Taliban collapsed (prior to that they were ISIS)

"first nations" don't exist because they were conquered.

You're really proud of that chapter in US History aren't you? :blackeye:

What differences are you talking about? You sound like a politician.

Therein lies the difference, in US, Indian land was stolen. In Canada, First Nations made treaties with the Crown, which may or may not have been honoured. No politician, nor a war monger.

Your lack of curiosity for the truth is a bit tiresome.

Your lack of good judgement is obvious.

•••
Donald Trump claims to be a conservative Republican. Really? What conservative policies, principles and values has he supported in the past 10 years? None!

Donald Trump has been a liberal Democrat most of his life; who really knows where he stands. Beware of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. We all have a right to not be insulted by a bragging Trump every time we turn on the TV.

Who is he trying to kid? Not saying Biden is any better, he's just repeating the same old tripe and tribe IMO. C'mon people, doesn't America (and the world for that matter) deserve better?

Nobody aside from the usual uninformed fringe ever believed he was a conservative republican. This is why it's sad and a bit funny when the lefties post something critical of Trump written by a republican - as if to say, "See? See? One of your own is against him!" After 4 years, they still haven't figured it out. Which is why Trump may get reelected. I am amazed everyday at how they have been unable to see this obvious point.

It's like John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) says: I don’t want a politician running this world anymore

The choice is between a politician and a non-politician. However flawed he may be, many will prefer the non-politician. Why? Because politicians have been the main drivers that have brought us to this destination. Because their only interest is in making their machine bigger, stronger and totally dominant with the aim of ultimate power over the people.

Many are still stuck in the small manufactured world of Dems vs Republicans, as they have been trained to do. People need to open their minds. If the Dems offered a non-politician or even a politician who seemed less locked into the system, I would support that person.

Like you said, "when the people lead..." Right now the people aren't being very smart. They still look at the president like he is their Daddy who will make things all right in their life. Like toddlers. Until the people wake up nothing will change. I the meantime, the least we can do is gum up the works with Trump. That might buy us a little more time to wake up the public before totalitarianism and global destruction.

Last edited:
•••
BTW, I don't support terrorism in any form, but you ought to get your head on straight...

2001 - War on Terror - US invades Iraq (was 911 another Plan D?)

Bin Laden escapes to Afghanistan - splinter group Al Queda forms after Taliban collapsed (prior to that they were ISIS)

Not sure of you logic here. How is this different from what I said?

Re-reading I see the misunderstanding.

Invasion of AF and PK was to kill Bin Laden and the Taliban for the attack on America that happened on Sept 11, 2001.

Bin Laden wasn't in Iraq. He was in AF and escaped to Pakistan. It took a decade but he was found and killed there.

GW Bush invaded Iraq in 2003, AFTER Afghanistan. The premise was to find "weapons of mass destruction". All chemical weapons, etc were suspected of being moved to Syria before the invasion ( according to Donald Rumsfeld ).

You're really proud of that chapter in US History aren't you? :blackeye:

I've been very critical of the Iraq war. Don't take a statement of facts as approval. One of the great disasters of our time - imo.

Therein lies the difference, in US, Indian land was stolen. In Canada, First Nations made treaties with the Crown, which may or may not have been honoured. No politician, nor a war monger.

There was ZERO difference how America and England, France, Canada treated indian populations.

Your lack of good judgement is obvious.

You're the one making assumptions.

Last edited:
•••
It's like John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) says: I don’t want a politician running this world anymore

The choice is between a politician and a non-politician. However flawed he may be, many will prefer the non-politician. Why? Because politicians have been the main drivers that have brought us to this destination. Because their only interest is in making their machine bigger, stronger and totally dominant with the aim of ultimate power over the people.

Um, Trump ran for President. Trump is President. Trump is running for President again. Trump is a ...............politician. And then Johnny Rotten? I thought we're not supposed to care what celebs think?

--------------------------------

Nobody aside from the usual uninformed fringe ever believed he was a conservative republican.

Trump surprised a lot of people. He has been more conservative than either of the last two republican Presidents.

@mr-x @Domainace thinks you're uninformed fringe

Last edited:
•••
Um, Trump ran for President. Trump is President. Trump is running for President again. Trump is a ...............politician. And then Johnny Rotten? I thought we're not supposed to care what celebs think?

--------------------------------

@mr-x @Domainace thinks you're uninformed fringe

I don't care. I like @Domainace, he's a reasonable fellow.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Like said, "when the people lead..." Right now the people aren't being very smart. They still look at the president like he is their Daddy who will make things all right in their life. Like toddlers. Until the people wake up nothing will change. I the meantime, the least we can do is gum up the works with Trump. That might buy us a little more time to wake up the public before totalitarianism and global destruction.

Granted, it's difficult to defend somebody else's words. Maybe Trump is a Gumshoe - "Don't Tread on Me".

People underestimated Trump's political aspirations, he came in as a Dark Horse - that was part of his mass appeal. I even thought he'd be decent at the time. He's also very good at self-promoting, which speaks widely to the Me Generation. Not sure if Trump will buy any more time, since he's already sold the farm.

•••
Not sure of you logic here. How is this different from what I said?

Invasion of AF and PK was to kill Bin Laden and the Taliban for the attack on America that happened on Sept 11, 2001.

GW Bush invaded Iraq in 2003, AFTER Afghanistan.

GW Jr wanted to finish what daddy GHW started in Iraq, oil my friend, Texas Tea... anything else seems like a red herring IMO.

•••
GW Jr wanted to finish what daddy GHW started in Iraq, oil my friend, Texas Tea... anything else seems like a red herring IMO.

No mention of your mistake about Bin Laden being in Iraq? ( I updated my post when I realized your mistake )

Last edited:
•••
Now for something way more freaking important than politics......

OU SOONERS BEAT THE TEXAS LONGHORNS!!!!!
Took them 4 overtimes to do so, but they did it!!!!

53-45!!!!!!!!

It was a Red River Battle Dawg..... I hope you are doing very well.... God Bless

•••
@mr-x still not grasping the whole nobody is picking up charges/getting arrested. Trump feeds you some slop, you keep slopping it up. Getting fooled, lying, gullible.

I don't expect anyone to go to jail or even be charged. That doesn't change the what the evidence points too.

Funny you trying to attack me personally to get back for your own failures. Very Trumpish.

"New polls show Trump's support is collapsing nationally. He's trailing not just in battlegrounds but, according to private GOP surveys, he's repelling independents to the point where Biden has drawn closer red states like Montana, Kansas and Missouri."
LOL>

Last edited:
•••
•••
These people need to get voted out

upload_2020-10-10_16-50-57.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back