Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
104752751_10224096620349204_5268625278065315652_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
“California sets back-to-back records for highest daily coronavirus cases.”

this why you wear a mask, @JB Lions

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Trump Authorizes Use Of Mount Rushmore's Laser Eyes
article-6425-2_b.jpg

The laser eyes security defense feature was installed in the mountain by Richard Nixon as an anti-Communist measure in the early 1970s, and now it's finally being deployed against Communists as was its original intent.
"YOU'VE THROWN YOUR LAST MILKSHAKE, SOY BOY," intoned a gruff Teddy Roosevelt
The protesters quickly dispersed and found a nearby statue of the Fonz to go after instead.

•••
Some quotes from the article that I think people leaning left may want to pay attention to:
This is what happens when you ally with a racist mob. You may be their ally, but they're not your ally. Your life doesn't matter.
"I took this pic – it got me assaulted & beat up," he wrote. "Punched/kicked in the head, neck, ribs. Maybe concussion, socked in left eye is little blurry, sore neck & ribs. 8-10 people attacked me. Innocent people are going to get killed. Capitol locked- stuck in office. Stop violence now. Plz! [sic]"
---
Plz! Maybe Tim shouldn't have stood with a mob whose very name asserts that his life doesn't matter.
Year Zero is going really well. The mob is destroying statues of any white people, no matter their politics, and then any statues left over from the ancient regime, and beating the pathetic liberals who think they're allies.

Last edited:
•••
•••
"No longer matters how good movie is based on script and acting; what matters; diversity

Problem "solved"!

Last edited:
•••
Andy Ngô[URL='https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo']@MrAndyNgo[/URL]

The three men killed in the Reading, UK terror attack by a Libyan asylum seeker were gay men. One was an ardent BLM supporter. There is no nation wide reckoning on asking questions about the culture that produced the terrorist.

What isn't being said about the Reading attack victims? | The Spectator
Imagine if on Saturday evening a white neo-Nazi had stabbed three men to death. Imagine, furthermore, if in the wake of the killings it had turned out that all three of the victims were gay. Or...
spectator.co.uk

•••
•••
"No longer matters how good movie is based on script and acting; what matters; diversity

Problem "solved"!

Like Biden's VP choice....

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Watched the video, They were all dressed the same. Formed rank and file like soldiers. Only three of them attacked the Senator, all at once like it was ordered. Then they burned the city and tore down statues.

Gov, Mayor, Police let it burn. The Senator that got beat was there to watch and cheer them on. Journalist reported blm attacked anyone trying to record what they were doing.

Military action against the state. If the militia had formed and protected the city, chances are they would have been arrested.

Last edited:
•••
•••
What a mess. Democrat Gov, Mayor and police let this happen. #BLM is the violent militia of the democrat party. They receive funding, organization from the DNC. The media protects them.

This is a revolution aimed at overthrowing our elected Government. An artificial crisis being used to control and take power from citizens.

upload_2020-6-25_7-34-7.png

•••
Notice anything strange with this lead? What kind of "protesters" pull people from their car, beat and rob them?

"A 28-year-old Sun Prairie man was beaten and robbed by a small group of protesters while trying to drive around a Downtown demonstration Tuesday evening."

IT'S WAS A #BLM RIOT.

“It’s getting more scary,” said Abbul Lababidi, who has owned Princess of India Imports, a clothing and jewelry store, for 24 years at 306 State St. “My customers, they call me, and they don’t want to come down to State Street anymore. I don’t know what we’re going to do. Business is very tough. Very tough.”

Democrat politicians care more about the people rioting than citizens who work, employ and pay taxes.

Last edited:
•••
Portland entrepreneur who started several popular restaurants loosing his company because he objected to having his company vehicles tagged by #BLM rioters and "miss gendered" a "trans women of color".

https://www.oregonlive.com/dining/2...way-from-most-toro-bravo-inc-restaurants.html

Gorham took to Facebook on May 22 after one of Toro Bravo Inc.‘s vans was tagged, according to the announcement. Online, Gorham floated the idea of starting a “vigilante” neighborhood patrol to keep properties safe, offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

A comment on the post included a screen grab of a person joking about the incident on the Buy Nothing page, praising the graffiti and offering “free spray paint” to the group. Gorham’s followers tracked the person down online, sending Gorham a photo of that person’s vehicle and license plate number, which Gorham posted with a message reading, “maybe something should accidentally happen to it.” A separate post named and misgendered the person and noted, “Might be one of the bad guys.”

•••
Black people are empowered to walk into your business with a bullhorn, use foul language, knock over chairs, harass your customers with impunity.

White people stand by, frustrated because they know they will be attacked if they respond.

Tell me how black people are oppressed?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back